Le Dîner en Blanc began in Paris, in 1988, when a handful of friends were looking for an epicurean event to enjoy. An excuse to dress up and enjoy a posh picnic, the concept has taken off. Dîner en Blanc now spans six continents in its 30th year.
In Auckland, on March 24, attendees will congregate at various meeting points across the city before moving on to a mystery location - previous years have seen guests led to Pah Homestead and the waterfront.
The dress code for the night is one of the most strict we've encountered – head-to-toe white. It's the perfect chance to try something new.
Shop Simply You's pick of the chicest white pieces available to shop now.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019