NZ Fashion Week kicked off with a bang last night with founder Dame Pieter Stewart on stage, later joined by Auckland mayor Phil Goff. Auckland Central MP Nikki Kaye and newly minted leader of the Labour Party Jacinda Ardern were also in attendance. Various VIPs and fashion designers celebrated the launch of the 17th year of NZFW.
Starting the biggest week in New Zealand fashion was Mercedes Benz Presents Zambesi - with the catwalk filled with futuristic inspired collection from one of NZ's leading fashion houses. Shiny silver metallics, bright marigolds, earthy hues, shearling pieces and abstract print quilting dominated the catwalk to a pounding retro soundtrack. With stunning yellow eye makeup and Dr Martens to complete the looks - that's how to start the week off on style.
New Zealand Fashion Week kicked off with plenty of stars in attendance. Here are just a few we spotted out and about on opening night looking all glammed up!
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020