NZ Fashion Week kicked off with a bang last night with founder Dame Pieter Stewart on stage, later joined by Auckland mayor Phil Goff. Auckland Central MP Nikki Kaye and newly minted leader of the Labour Party Jacinda Ardern were also in attendance. Various VIPs and fashion designers celebrated the launch of the 17th year of NZFW.
Starting the biggest week in New Zealand fashion was Mercedes Benz Presents Zambesi - with the catwalk filled with futuristic inspired collection from one of NZ's leading fashion houses. Shiny silver metallics, bright marigolds, earthy hues, shearling pieces and abstract print quilting dominated the catwalk to a pounding retro soundtrack. With stunning yellow eye makeup and Dr Martens to complete the looks - that's how to start the week off on style.
New Zealand Fashion Week kicked off with plenty of stars in attendance. Here are just a few we spotted out and about on opening night looking all glammed up!
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019