Finding that elusive perfect bra (you know, the bra of our dreams that doesn't hurt, fits properly and makes us feel like a million bucks) often seems like an impossible mission.
There are so many things to consider when bra shopping:
Do you need more support than most?
Do you exercise a lot?
Do you priorise comfort over style?
Are you wanting to sneakily pretend your boobs are bigger than they really are at an upcoming event?
These considerations are just some of the factors that make bra shopping one of the more difficult items to shop for (that and trying to find a foundation shade that actually matches our skin tone).
To help you find your prefect bra, we've put together a quiz that will pinpoint your needs, and then we've suggested some options based on your results.
You may also want to learn more about why it's important to wear the right bra and how to find your perfect fit.
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayToday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm