Finding that elusive perfect bra (you know, the bra of our dreams that doesn't hurt, fits properly and makes us feel like a million bucks) often seems like an impossible mission.
There are so many things to consider when bra shopping:
Do you need more support than most?
Do you exercise a lot?
Do you priorise comfort over style?
Are you wanting to sneakily pretend your boobs are bigger than they really are at an upcoming event?
These considerations are just some of the factors that make bra shopping one of the more difficult items to shop for (that and trying to find a foundation shade that actually matches our skin tone).
To help you find your prefect bra, we've put together a quiz that will pinpoint your needs, and then we've suggested some options based on your results.
You may also want to learn more about why it's important to wear the right bra and how to find your perfect fit.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019