Finding that elusive perfect bra (you know, the bra of our dreams that doesn't hurt, fits properly and makes us feel like a million bucks) often seems like an impossible mission.
There are so many things to consider when bra shopping:
Do you need more support than most?
Do you exercise a lot?
Do you priorise comfort over style?
Are you wanting to sneakily pretend your boobs are bigger than they really are at an upcoming event?
These considerations are just some of the factors that make bra shopping one of the more difficult items to shop for (that and trying to find a foundation shade that actually matches our skin tone).
To help you find your prefect bra, we've put together a quiz that will pinpoint your needs, and then we've suggested some options based on your results.
You may also want to learn more about why it's important to wear the right bra and how to find your perfect fit.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am