There's nothing worse than experiencing a wardrobe malfunction, but something tells us enduring one in front of hundreds of photographers and millions of viewers.
Be it a pair of nipple covers that were meant to make you look demure but end up making a surprise appearance or a gust of wind that turns you into Marilyn Monroe, the stars have been through it all on the red carpet.
In the lead up to the 2018 Golden Globes, which will hopefully feature more political statements than slip-ups, we've gathered some of the most memorable malfunctions across the years.
1 / 10
Modern Family's Sarah Hyland's zipper bust at the 2012 Golden Globes. The actress laughed it off as her stylists sewed her back into place.
2 / 10
At first glance, this could be the start of a brawl or even a Renaissance painting. Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) it's actually the aftermath of Madonna accidentally stepping on and coming very close to ripping Jessica Biel's dress at the 2012 Golden Globes. The two managed to avoid disaster and laugh it off.
3 / 10
Jennifer Aniston may have been courting trouble with her thigh-high split at the 2015 Globes. The star nearly flashed her knickers as she got up to present the first award of the night, but handled it with her usual level of grace.
4 / 10
Actress Robin Wright won a Globe for her iconic role in House of Cards. While celebrating her well-deserved win, however, the nipple covers made a guest appearance.
5 / 10
One year Kelly Osbourne's zipper broke before even making on the red carpet. Thankfully she had her team of stylists awaiting with needle and thread.
6 / 10
Dancer and actress Julianne Hough might have had a little too much fun at the 2013 Globes after-party, ripping her dress completely!
7 / 10
Hayden Panettiere was at the 2011 ceremony where she opted to wear a stunning sheer gown. Unfortunately, the bright flashes meant her nipple-pasties were the star of the show.
8 / 10
At the 2013 Golden Globes, Eva showed off more than she bargained for when her thigh-high cut lived up to its reputation of being difficult to navigate.
9 / 10
Chloe Sevigny was the victim of clumsy feet. When the actress won an award in 2010, an escort accidentally stood on her dress and ripped it.
10 / 10
The 2013 Golden Globes certainly had its share of trouble! The ever-demure Amy Adams nearly came undone when her heel hooked into the fishtail of her dress.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019