There's nothing worse than experiencing a wardrobe malfunction, but something tells us enduring one in front of hundreds of photographers and millions of viewers.
Be it a pair of nipple covers that were meant to make you look demure but end up making a surprise appearance or a gust of wind that turns you into Marilyn Monroe, the stars have been through it all on the red carpet.
In the lead up to the 2018 Golden Globes, which will hopefully feature more political statements than slip-ups, we've gathered some of the most memorable malfunctions across the years.
1 / 10
Modern Family's Sarah Hyland's zipper bust at the 2012 Golden Globes. The actress laughed it off as her stylists sewed her back into place.
2 / 10
At first glance, this could be the start of a brawl or even a Renaissance painting. Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) it's actually the aftermath of Madonna accidentally stepping on and coming very close to ripping Jessica Biel's dress at the 2012 Golden Globes. The two managed to avoid disaster and laugh it off.
3 / 10
Jennifer Aniston may have been courting trouble with her thigh-high split at the 2015 Globes. The star nearly flashed her knickers as she got up to present the first award of the night, but handled it with her usual level of grace.
4 / 10
Actress Robin Wright won a Globe for her iconic role in House of Cards. While celebrating her well-deserved win, however, the nipple covers made a guest appearance.
5 / 10
One year Kelly Osbourne's zipper broke before even making on the red carpet. Thankfully she had her team of stylists awaiting with needle and thread.
6 / 10
Dancer and actress Julianne Hough might have had a little too much fun at the 2013 Globes after-party, ripping her dress completely!
7 / 10
Hayden Panettiere was at the 2011 ceremony where she opted to wear a stunning sheer gown. Unfortunately, the bright flashes meant her nipple-pasties were the star of the show.
8 / 10
At the 2013 Golden Globes, Eva showed off more than she bargained for when her thigh-high cut lived up to its reputation of being difficult to navigate.
9 / 10
Chloe Sevigny was the victim of clumsy feet. When the actress won an award in 2010, an escort accidentally stood on her dress and ripped it.
10 / 10
The 2013 Golden Globes certainly had its share of trouble! The ever-demure Amy Adams nearly came undone when her heel hooked into the fishtail of her dress.
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020