There's nothing worse than experiencing a wardrobe malfunction, but something tells us enduring one in front of hundreds of photographers and millions of viewers.
Be it a pair of nipple covers that were meant to make you look demure but end up making a surprise appearance or a gust of wind that turns you into Marilyn Monroe, the stars have been through it all on the red carpet.
In the lead up to the 2018 Golden Globes, which will hopefully feature more political statements than slip-ups, we've gathered some of the most memorable malfunctions across the years.
1 / 10
Modern Family's Sarah Hyland's zipper bust at the 2012 Golden Globes. The actress laughed it off as her stylists sewed her back into place.
2 / 10
At first glance, this could be the start of a brawl or even a Renaissance painting. Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) it's actually the aftermath of Madonna accidentally stepping on and coming very close to ripping Jessica Biel's dress at the 2012 Golden Globes. The two managed to avoid disaster and laugh it off.
3 / 10
Jennifer Aniston may have been courting trouble with her thigh-high split at the 2015 Globes. The star nearly flashed her knickers as she got up to present the first award of the night, but handled it with her usual level of grace.
4 / 10
Actress Robin Wright won a Globe for her iconic role in House of Cards. While celebrating her well-deserved win, however, the nipple covers made a guest appearance.
5 / 10
One year Kelly Osbourne's zipper broke before even making on the red carpet. Thankfully she had her team of stylists awaiting with needle and thread.
6 / 10
Dancer and actress Julianne Hough might have had a little too much fun at the 2013 Globes after-party, ripping her dress completely!
7 / 10
Hayden Panettiere was at the 2011 ceremony where she opted to wear a stunning sheer gown. Unfortunately, the bright flashes meant her nipple-pasties were the star of the show.
8 / 10
At the 2013 Golden Globes, Eva showed off more than she bargained for when her thigh-high cut lived up to its reputation of being difficult to navigate.
9 / 10
Chloe Sevigny was the victim of clumsy feet. When the actress won an award in 2010, an escort accidentally stood on her dress and ripped it.
10 / 10
The 2013 Golden Globes certainly had its share of trouble! The ever-demure Amy Adams nearly came undone when her heel hooked into the fishtail of her dress.
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019