The 2018 ASB Classic is not just about an elite line-up of international stars having it out on the court; there's also a Garden Lunch hosted by Kathryn Wilson and Boh Runga, a luxury Moët & Chandon Champagne Lounge with a Sugar Club inspired menu, live music performances and an extended fan zone called 'The Serve' taking over some of the Auckland Domain.
The first week of January is known for high-temperatures during the day and cool winds at night. To look put-together throughout the event, we recommend layering. Covering your skin with light and breezy blouses and dresses is a much easier, and less greasy, way to avoid sunburn and awkward tan lines than sun blocking top to toe. Naturally, hats and sunnies are sartorial statements at home on the side-lines, so make the most of the occasion by investing in a straw hat or new pair of sunglasses to complete your look.
If the players rally on until the evening, you're going to want a thicker layer as the sun goes town. Mohair is the perfect material for a comfortable cover-up.
While we love to see court shoes courtside this can be hard in the heat. Opt for open-toe sandal styles, such as Kathryn Wilson's Matena sandal, or go for a metallic sneaker to add some glam to an otherwise casual choice. Ziera's silver cut-outs are the best of both worlds.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019