The 2018 ASB Classic is not just about an elite line-up of international stars having it out on the court; there's also a Garden Lunch hosted by Kathryn Wilson and Boh Runga, a luxury Moët & Chandon Champagne Lounge with a Sugar Club inspired menu, live music performances and an extended fan zone called 'The Serve' taking over some of the Auckland Domain.
The first week of January is known for high-temperatures during the day and cool winds at night. To look put-together throughout the event, we recommend layering. Covering your skin with light and breezy blouses and dresses is a much easier, and less greasy, way to avoid sunburn and awkward tan lines than sun blocking top to toe. Naturally, hats and sunnies are sartorial statements at home on the side-lines, so make the most of the occasion by investing in a straw hat or new pair of sunglasses to complete your look.
If the players rally on until the evening, you're going to want a thicker layer as the sun goes town. Mohair is the perfect material for a comfortable cover-up.
While we love to see court shoes courtside this can be hard in the heat. Opt for open-toe sandal styles, such as Kathryn Wilson's Matena sandal, or go for a metallic sneaker to add some glam to an otherwise casual choice. Ziera's silver cut-outs are the best of both worlds.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- RoyalsPrince Charles is out of self-isolation after recovering from Covid-19
Now To LoveToday 10:50am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry share their final Instagram post as working royals
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- RelationshipsJennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox celebrate 25 years of friendship
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyThe Breeze's Robert Scott: We've downsized and sold our family home to become apartment dwellers
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Richie Boyens wins Lily McManus' heart
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina explains her shock decision to leave the show alone
Now To LoveYesterday 7:52pm
- Pregnancy & BirthRonan and Storm Keating have welcomed a baby daughter
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- TVBored already? Here are five ways the men passed the time in the Bachelorette mansion
Now To LoveYesterday 1:25pm
- RoyalsThe Sussexes have responded to President Trump’s refusal to foot the bill for their security
Now To LoveYesterday 1:15pm
- BodyDoctors and vets answer your questions on Covid-19, living in a bubble and sanitisation
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have hired the head of their new non-profit organisation
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- FitnessSam Hayes' adorable exercise buddy will melt your heart
Now To LoveYesterday 9:26am
- CompetitionsWin an Essence of Humanity skincare pack thanks to Countdown!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina dumps Logan... so does that mean Aaron gets the final rose?
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020
- FamilyParenting through Covid-19: 50 things to do with your kids during lockdown
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020