The 2018 ASB Classic is not just about an elite line-up of international stars having it out on the court; there's also a Garden Lunch hosted by Kathryn Wilson and Boh Runga, a luxury Moët & Chandon Champagne Lounge with a Sugar Club inspired menu, live music performances and an extended fan zone called 'The Serve' taking over some of the Auckland Domain.
The first week of January is known for high-temperatures during the day and cool winds at night. To look put-together throughout the event, we recommend layering. Covering your skin with light and breezy blouses and dresses is a much easier, and less greasy, way to avoid sunburn and awkward tan lines than sun blocking top to toe. Naturally, hats and sunnies are sartorial statements at home on the side-lines, so make the most of the occasion by investing in a straw hat or new pair of sunglasses to complete your look.
If the players rally on until the evening, you're going to want a thicker layer as the sun goes town. Mohair is the perfect material for a comfortable cover-up.
While we love to see court shoes courtside this can be hard in the heat. Opt for open-toe sandal styles, such as Kathryn Wilson's Matena sandal, or go for a metallic sneaker to add some glam to an otherwise casual choice. Ziera's silver cut-outs are the best of both worlds.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020