Emma Watkins, AKA the Yellow Wiggle has always given 110 per cent to her public-facing role, so much so that she has a legion of fans who would take inspiration from her in all aspects of life.
With that in mind, we may as well her the children's Meghan Markle, because Emma's quirky fashion is adored by her fanbase.
On Wednesday, the famous Wiggle announced she had collaborated with affordable brand Kmart to design a kids hoodie, complete with a gorgeous print featuring dancing ballerinas.
Posing with the immediately-coveted design in a local store, Emma shared a simple yellow heart alongside the hashtag, "#DressUps".
She shared a swipe up to the item in question in her Instagram story - no doubt her fans flocked to see the style for themselves.
The Emma License Hoodie, grey beneath its unique print is $10 - and no doubt will be a firm favourite in the wardrobe of any young Wiggles fan.
Emma's fans were understandably thrilled with the fashion collaboration.
"My little girl would burst with so much excitement !! And if she saw you next to it I think she would cry lol," wrote one fan.
Another added: "My daughter as soon as she sees her Emma Wiggle in the shops she has to have it. She loves Ballet because of you. Thank you for bringing so much joy to so many."
"Omg! Emma wiggle shops at Kmart!!!!! 😍 my daughter would absolutely die," said one.
And one fan was clearly impressed with Emma's feat: "How one knows they've truly succeeded in life!"
Emma is a much-loved member of The Wiggles clan, and her fans were all the more thrilled when she announced her engagement with Oliver Brian, who is a back-up musician in the famous kids band earlier this year.
Sharing a pic of herself and husband to be Oliver showing off her shiny sparkler, Emma wrote: "When life gets more sparkly."
Perhaps her next clothing collaboration will also include some sparkly numbers - we can only imagine how quickly that'd fly off the racks.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021