With Milan Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week both being held during this week, there were plenty of high-fashion events to look to for fashion inspiration.
In the Italian fashion capital, sleek and sexy dresses were the standard with iconic model Naomi Campbell shining in a silver gown. At the same event, Cindy Crawford made an appearance with daughter and next 'it' model Kaia Gerber - both in shimmering Versace.
Meanwhile, the mood at Paris Fashion Week was much more romantic, with models Emily Ratajkowski and Natalia Vodianova attending the Dior show together in the heritage brand's whimsical summer dresses.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021