There’s no such thing as over the top when it comes to underwear – lacy and racey, sexy or even a little straight-laced, feel-good lingerie is the order of the day and night.
While putting together Simply You’s Body & Beauty magazine – the 'ultimate guide to a new you' covering health, wellbeing, skincare, haircare, make-up, fashion and more – the team chose to showcase colourful undergarments that look too good to hide, from Wacoal’s beautiful red bralette set to new-to-New Zealand brand Marlies Dekkers’ high-waisted, corset inspired burgundy set.
When showcasing something as intricate as underwear, Simply You looked at every last detail. Bedazzling jewels from the likes of Louis Vuitton and Partridge Jewellers shone-bright in front of backdrops of wonderful wallpapers from Seneca.
See the full photoshoot in the print edition of Simply You Body & Beauty, out now!
Video by Mike Rooke. Styling by Louise Hilsz. Hair and ma-up by Chay Roberts. Model Bella from Clyne Model Management.
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019