Spoiler alert - this story relates to events which have not yet screened on New Zealand television.
Married at First Sight ended in Australia last week and no doubt about it, it went out with a bang. It was billed as "the four best nights of television you will ever see," and judging by the social media reactions, viewers agree.
With the finale week currently screening in New Zealand, we're in for an extremely bumpy ride.
First, jaws dropped when Carly and Troy revealed themselves as a couple. And now for the latest bombshell...
Hold onto your hats, because fresh from breaking Dean's heart, Tracey revealed her new squeeze at the final reunion dinner party by walking straight up to him and kissing him. But who?
Well, the video below reveals all.
That's right, Mr Tinder himself, Sean. And wait for it - he says it's love!
Sure, it might seem like they didn't utter a single word to each other throughout the entire season, but Tracey and Sean insist they're the real deal.
As the couple flaunt their romance all around town, we answer all your burning questions, including how they actually got together, where Dean stands and what happens next!
After the last commitment ceremony where Tracey finally dumped Dean, the cast had six weeks off before reuniting for the final dinner party.
It's during this time that Tracey and Sean met up in their hometown of Perth.
"I knew Sean was back from Perth and once I got back to Perth we went for a drink to chat and debrief, and things went from there," the mother-of-one explained.
"We caught up after the experiment and we've got so much in common. It's been going so well. We all went on to find love, and I'm happy to say I've found love," Sean confessed of his shock new romance.
Tracey is adamant that they didn't start their romance until she had split from Dean.
"Nothing happened until after the final commitment ceremony," she told The Daily Telegraph. "I barely spoke to Sean on the show because Dean and I had a lot of drama, we were separated from everyone else in another hotel."
Lingering around like a bad smell, Dean claims he's still besties with his ex Tracey and they text every day.
This in turn enraged Sean.
"Trace and I have been through a lot together. And now we have a strong relationship as friends and he can't handle that. I think he's jealous," Dean boasted at the dinner party.
When Sean and Dean have a man-to-man at the dinner party, Sean accuses Dean of bombarding Tracey with inappropriate texts.
Surprisingly, Dean remained level-headed while Sean totally lost his lid shouting profanities at his love rival.
However, self-help author Tracey vouches to cut her ex-husband out of the picture.
"There is no need for me to have Dean in my life anymore," the reality star said to The Daily Telegraph.
Watch Dean and Sean's nasty fight below.
Speaking on Australian TV show Talking Married, the Perth beauty explained of why they work: "Now I've spent more time with Sean than Dean, at this point in time. And it's not just the location in Perth, we have just so much in common."
"We even exchanged our goal lists for this year and they're pretty much exactly the same. We're both into self-development," Trace revealed.
"There are so many commonalities. I was really surprised," Sean mused.
"It has been going really well. We are past the honeymoon, with the amount of stress from the show we were probably over that very quickly," Sean told The Daily Telegraph.
"I've fallen madly in love with someone and I didn't even see it coming," a smitten Tracey confessed.
As for Sean, he says he was "blindsided" by the new romance.
"You changed me more than this experiment did," he wrote in a heartfelt post to Instagram. "I wouldn't have evolved if hadn't been for you. I wouldn't have been your match, if it weren't for effects you had on me."
What a wild ride. Best of luck to them both, we hope it works out!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019