This year's New Zealand Television Awards was spectacular, with our favourite Kiwi stars coming together to celebrate all the incredible work they do filling our screens with captivating stories, shows and movies.
The event was extra-special for lucky Woman's Day readers Mary and Angela, sisters from Parnell in Auckland, who won the Revlon Red Carpet competition, and it was glitz and glam all the way!
The ladies were treated like stars, checking in to a luxury hotel in Auckland before being whisked away and hosted by Woman's Day Commercial Brand Manager Georgia for a day of pampering and party prep.
First stop was the brand-new Revlon make-up counter at Farmers Westfield Newmarket, where Revlon make-up artist Jaz dazzled with her expertise, colour-matching the ladies and providing both with first-class makeovers.
Next up was a dry style at a hip Auckland hair salon, before heading back to the hotel to get changed into their fabulous frocks. Meeting in the lobby over a glass of bubbles, Mary and Angela were then chauffeur-driven in style to Aotea Centre where the awards were being held.
On arrival, they had an exclusive meet and greet with Shortland Street stars Rebekah Palmer, Ngahuia Piripi and Kerry-Lee Dewing before walking the Revlon Red Carpet together!
The bubbles flowed and delicious canapés circled while the ladies mingled with the stars. Before long it was time to take their seats, and Mary and Angela had one of the best views in the house as they watched our local stars accept their well-deserved awards and nominations.
Once the formalities concluded, the ladies kicked up their heels at the fabulous star-studded after-party, enjoying premium drinks and food. Thanks to Revlon it truly was a wonderful day and night – an experience our winners will never forget!
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020