With just two Bachelorettes left in the running for Zac Franich's heart, the star of The Bachelor New Zealand will make his final choice in front of the nation come Sunday night on Three.
While his relationship with 20-year-old Lily McManus has been more of a slow burn compared to others, it's clear Zac is smitten with the loveable Aussie larrikin - and the feeling is mutual!
"Not only does he find my jokes funny, but he can laugh at himself, which I love," Lily told Woman's Day.
Indeed, the pair have shared plenty of laughs together during their time on the show, but that doesn't mean emotions have taken a backseat, either. During their fantasy date, Lily opened up about how the whole process had taken its toll on her - and her worries for the future.
Will she be given the coveted last rose - or is heartbreak ahead?
Tune in at 7pm on Sunday on Three to see Zac make his final choice - and relive his time with Lily in the video above
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am