With just two Bachelorettes left in the running for Zac Franich's heart, the star of The Bachelor New Zealand will make his final choice in front of the nation come Sunday night on Three.
While his relationship with 20-year-old Lily McManus has been more of a slow burn compared to others, it's clear Zac is smitten with the loveable Aussie larrikin - and the feeling is mutual!
"Not only does he find my jokes funny, but he can laugh at himself, which I love," Lily told Woman's Day.
Indeed, the pair have shared plenty of laughs together during their time on the show, but that doesn't mean emotions have taken a backseat, either. During their fantasy date, Lily opened up about how the whole process had taken its toll on her - and her worries for the future.
Will she be given the coveted last rose - or is heartbreak ahead?
Tune in at 7pm on Sunday on Three to see Zac make his final choice - and relive his time with Lily in the video above
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020