She's friends with Kylie Jenner, has a growing social media following and now Cassidy Morris has been announced as Bravo's first ever New Zealand host.
The 23-year-old who grew up on Auckland's Hibiscus Coast, has just returned from a year modelling the US.
While Stateside, Cassidy hung out with Kylie Jenner and then boyfriend Tyga, with Kylie seen mimicking Cassidy's Kiwi accent on Snapchat.
Now back home in Aotearoa, Cassidy was chosen out of eight finalists in Bravo's search for a local host.
Cassidy's vibrant on-screen presence secured her the role, Bravo said.
"Becoming Bravo's first-ever local host is going to be the most incredible adventure and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to bring a New Zealand perspective to the brand. I can't wait to accept the challenge and get started!" said Cassidy.
She will start in the role immediately, beginning with a first assignment interviewing the stars on the red carpet at Thursday night's New Zealand Music Awards.
Cassidy will then feature in Bravo's on-air summer campaign and report on New Zealand's major summer events, before preparing for her regular celebrity and entertainment news updates, set to launch early next year.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am