Congratulations to Dame Julie "Jools" Topp and Dame Lynda Topp - who've both been made members of the New Zealand Order of Merit in this year's Queens Birthday Honours List for their services to entertainment.
It's easy to feel like we've grown up with the Waikato-born sisters, who turned 60 in May and have entertained us for 40 years,, but there still remains a few things New Zealanders don't know about them.
In our video, above, the fun-loving twins answer a round of quickfire questions that reveal just how true to their idyllic country upbringing they've remained. Horses, dogs and fishing feature strongly in their lives. And their pet peeve? Well, it's something you'd never catch them doing.
Watch our video to see their interview.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021