The fourth week of The Block NZ was a drama-filled one. Allegations emerged of Julia and Ali breaking the rules and an all-out tradie war was waged between all teams.
While the twins eventually escaped heavy punishment for their rule-breaking after they finally owned up to what they had done, there was still drama aplenty with the reveal of each team's master bedrooms and ensuites for the week.
The brief was for a sophisticated and calming hideaway from the world that included a wallpaper feature. While Stace and Yanita took a big risk with their bold choice of layout that spanned the whole length of the house, it was Hamilton dads Andy and Nate who triumphed on the day.
Watch some of the drama unfold below and scroll to take a tour through the master bedrooms and ensuites.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020