Levi and Zach Inglis - aka Ling and Zing - from The Block NZ have won plenty of viewers over with their down-to-earth sense of humour, but the cheeky tradies from Christchurch have also got some serious DIY talent up their sleeves with Ling's background as a suspended ceiling installer and Zing completing his electrician's apprenticeship.
More recently, the duo proved they had some impressive musical skills as well when they performed an original tune of their own for the annual 'Block Stars' challenge, wowing their fellow contestants in the process.
We caught up with the DIY duo to talk all things Block-related, and what they plan to do with the prize money if they win big on auction night!
Watch what they had to say in the video above, and see more of Ling and Zing answering our quick fire questions in the video below.
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020