There's no denying buff and burly builders Dylan Cossey and Dylan Guitink are sorted in the brawn department, but the one thing stronger than their muscles is their bromance. Here are a few key facts to know about the boys:
Name: Dyls & Dylz, aka Dylan Cossey (Big Dyls) and Dylan Guitink (Dylz Jr.)
Ages: 27 and 25
Hometown: Mount Maunganui
Occupation: Builders - Big Dyls is a qualified builder and Dylz Jr. is his apprentice
Block Strategy: Two words - brawn and bromance. The gym junkies have muscle on their side and as builders, know their way around a construction site. As far as physical DIY skill goes, this will be the team to beat.
"We've known each other for about four and a half years," explains Dyls.
"We met at the gym when I was training for rugby and Dylz was a personal trainer. I just saw him flexing his guns and it was love at first sight!"
Dylz doesn't anticipate too many problems during their time on The Block, describing himself and his teammate as easy-going guys who work well together. In fact, the only problem they're worried about during their time on the show is missing their friends, their family and pets back home.
What to expect this year on The Block NZ: Girls vs Boys
On this season of the hit reality series, each DIY duo will be put to the test renovating a 1980s townhouse in the Auckland suburb of Meadowbank. Dyls and Dylz, Niki and Tiff, Emmett and Sam and Emma and Courtney will all be hoping to take out the title after their gruelling stint at Block HQ this year.
The Block NZ 2016 starts on Sunday the 29th of May at 7pm on TV3, hosted by Mark Richardson and Shelley Ferguson with new judges Fiona McLeod and Paul Izzard.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am