There's no denying buff and burly builders Dylan Cossey and Dylan Guitink are sorted in the brawn department, but the one thing stronger than their muscles is their bromance. Here are a few key facts to know about the boys:
Name: Dyls & Dylz, aka Dylan Cossey (Big Dyls) and Dylan Guitink (Dylz Jr.)
Ages: 27 and 25
Hometown: Mount Maunganui
Occupation: Builders - Big Dyls is a qualified builder and Dylz Jr. is his apprentice
Block Strategy: Two words - brawn and bromance. The gym junkies have muscle on their side and as builders, know their way around a construction site. As far as physical DIY skill goes, this will be the team to beat.
"We've known each other for about four and a half years," explains Dyls.
"We met at the gym when I was training for rugby and Dylz was a personal trainer. I just saw him flexing his guns and it was love at first sight!"
Dylz doesn't anticipate too many problems during their time on The Block, describing himself and his teammate as easy-going guys who work well together. In fact, the only problem they're worried about during their time on the show is missing their friends, their family and pets back home.
What to expect this year on The Block NZ: Girls vs Boys
On this season of the hit reality series, each DIY duo will be put to the test renovating a 1980s townhouse in the Auckland suburb of Meadowbank. Dyls and Dylz, Niki and Tiff, Emmett and Sam and Emma and Courtney will all be hoping to take out the title after their gruelling stint at Block HQ this year.
The Block NZ 2016 starts on Sunday the 29th of May at 7pm on TV3, hosted by Mark Richardson and Shelley Ferguson with new judges Fiona McLeod and Paul Izzard.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019