Meet Chlo, 25, and Em, 25, best friends from Palmerston North.
Chlo is an office coordinator and Em is a business owner. Together these girls believe their ability to sweet talk their way into and out of everything, can-do attitudes and good banter will be their key to success on The Block NZ.
The practical half of the BFF duo, Chlo is super-organised and loves 'To Do' lists. When she's not walking her pet dog Django, she loves to paint and design. She describes her style as 'vintage finds mixed with modern touches'.
Em is no stranger to DIY, recently renovating her first house where she lives with her three flatmates. Em says owning and renovating her own house has taught her a lot about time management. She is also a serial hugger – and says she has a weakness for cute tradies!
Chlo says her habit of laughing at inappropriate times can get her into trouble. She is known to drink multiple cups of coffee every day and loves twerking any place, anytime. Chlo says she'll struggle being away from her partner Angus.
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020