Meet Chlo, 25, and Em, 25, best friends from Palmerston North.
Chlo is an office coordinator and Em is a business owner. Together these girls believe their ability to sweet talk their way into and out of everything, can-do attitudes and good banter will be their key to success on The Block NZ.
The practical half of the BFF duo, Chlo is super-organised and loves 'To Do' lists. When she's not walking her pet dog Django, she loves to paint and design. She describes her style as 'vintage finds mixed with modern touches'.
Em is no stranger to DIY, recently renovating her first house where she lives with her three flatmates. Em says owning and renovating her own house has taught her a lot about time management. She is also a serial hugger – and says she has a weakness for cute tradies!
Chlo says her habit of laughing at inappropriate times can get her into trouble. She is known to drink multiple cups of coffee every day and loves twerking any place, anytime. Chlo says she'll struggle being away from her partner Angus.
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019