Meet Chlo, 25, and Em, 25, best friends from Palmerston North.
Chlo is an office coordinator and Em is a business owner. Together these girls believe their ability to sweet talk their way into and out of everything, can-do attitudes and good banter will be their key to success on The Block NZ.
The practical half of the BFF duo, Chlo is super-organised and loves 'To Do' lists. When she's not walking her pet dog Django, she loves to paint and design. She describes her style as 'vintage finds mixed with modern touches'.
Em is no stranger to DIY, recently renovating her first house where she lives with her three flatmates. Em says owning and renovating her own house has taught her a lot about time management. She is also a serial hugger – and says she has a weakness for cute tradies!
Chlo says her habit of laughing at inappropriate times can get her into trouble. She is known to drink multiple cups of coffee every day and loves twerking any place, anytime. Chlo says she'll struggle being away from her partner Angus.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019