They failed to find lasting love on The Bachelor New Zealand, but could there now be romance blossoming between Jordan Mauger and Lily McManus?
The flirty reality TV stars were spotted enjoying the summer sunshine on a cosy date in Auckland's Ponsonby, sparking rumours they might be an item.
"There was no kissing, but they definitely looked pretty familiar with each other," an onlooker tells Woman's Day. "They were fooling around, trying on hats, then they ended up at a bar. It looked like they were having a blast."
Jordan, 34, and Lily, 21, starred on two different seasons of the hit local series and only met for the first time last month, when they flew to Vermont to film The Bachelor Winter Games. The new spin-off will see stars from international versions of the franchise compete in snow-focused sports while also cosying up against the cold.
Since returning home, the fun-loving pair have been inseparable, becoming firm fixtures on each other's social media accounts and even hosting a joint garage sale, where Jordan tried on one of Lily's old dresses. But has she got into his pants? Watch this space!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am