They failed to find lasting love on The Bachelor New Zealand, but could there now be romance blossoming between Jordan Mauger and Lily McManus?
The flirty reality TV stars were spotted enjoying the summer sunshine on a cosy date in Auckland's Ponsonby, sparking rumours they might be an item.
"There was no kissing, but they definitely looked pretty familiar with each other," an onlooker tells Woman's Day. "They were fooling around, trying on hats, then they ended up at a bar. It looked like they were having a blast."
Jordan, 34, and Lily, 21, starred on two different seasons of the hit local series and only met for the first time last month, when they flew to Vermont to film The Bachelor Winter Games. The new spin-off will see stars from international versions of the franchise compete in snow-focused sports while also cosying up against the cold.
Since returning home, the fun-loving pair have been inseparable, becoming firm fixtures on each other's social media accounts and even hosting a joint garage sale, where Jordan tried on one of Lily's old dresses. But has she got into his pants? Watch this space!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019