The nation watched in anticipation as Arthur Green and Matilda Rice fell for each other on the first ever season of The Bachelor NZ this year. After weeks of group and one-on-one dates, cocktail parties, embarrassing animals and even a terrifying horseback accident for Matilda, the couple have made it through and are more smitten than ever.
Now that the cameras have stopped rolling, what's in store for the lovestruck duo? As Matilda revealed to Woman's Day, the couple are excited to "just be normal".
Having to keep their relationship secret until the show finished meant plenty of sneaking around for Art and Matilda, with secret date locations all around Auckland. Now, however, the two can finally go public with their romance.
"Art's the same genuine guy I fell for on the show. He's down-to-earth, caring and hilarious - the only difference now is he is all mine," Matilda revealed to Woman's Day.
Find out what the rest of The Bachelor NZ ladies have been up to since the show ended, and see more gorgeous pics from our photoshoot here.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019