The nation watched in anticipation as Arthur Green and Matilda Rice fell for each other on the first ever season of The Bachelor NZ this year. After weeks of group and one-on-one dates, cocktail parties, embarrassing animals and even a terrifying horseback accident for Matilda, the couple have made it through and are more smitten than ever.
Now that the cameras have stopped rolling, what's in store for the lovestruck duo? As Matilda revealed to Woman's Day, the couple are excited to "just be normal".
Having to keep their relationship secret until the show finished meant plenty of sneaking around for Art and Matilda, with secret date locations all around Auckland. Now, however, the two can finally go public with their romance.
"Art's the same genuine guy I fell for on the show. He's down-to-earth, caring and hilarious - the only difference now is he is all mine," Matilda revealed to Woman's Day.
Find out what the rest of The Bachelor NZ ladies have been up to since the show ended, and see more gorgeous pics from our photoshoot here.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022