After eight weeks of rose ceremonies, cocktail parties and single and group dates, gorgeous media sales exec Matilda Rice has won Arthur Green's heart!
Last night's dramatic episode of The Bachelor NZ saw both Matilda and Dani Robinson meeting Art's family for the first time. Right off the bat, Art's mum Cate wasn't shy about asking the girls all the tough questions - from when they wanted to have children to if they were in love with Art!
After getting grilled by Art's family, each Bachelorette headed off on their last date before the final rose ceremony, where Dani laid it all on the line and confessed she was in love with the hunky Bachelor.
In the end, however, it was Matilda who captured Art's heart and walked away with the final rose - and some stunning bling from Michael Hill to boot!
"It's always been you," Art told the blonde beauty as the two walked off into the sunset - talk about romance!
Now that their love story is official, Matilda has been able to talk openly about their relationship after hiding it for weeks while the series finished airing.
"It's been really difficult actually, but we've kind of found ways around it," she told Paul Henry this morning, revealing they had been meeting in secret at various places.
And while it may have seemed like Art's mum preferred Dani over her last night, Matilda revealed the whole family has been "so welcoming" since the show ended.
So what's ahead for the loved-up duo now that the cameras have stopped rolling?
"The plans are now ... is to literally just take it day by day because there's so much pressure on us to have an amazing relationship, so we're kind of just trying to ignore that and really see how it goes and enjoy each other's company," Matilda revealed.
The Bachelor NZ will return next week at 7.30PM on Tuesday for the 'After The Rose Special'.
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022