After eight weeks of rose ceremonies, cocktail parties and single and group dates, gorgeous media sales exec Matilda Rice has won Arthur Green's heart!
Last night's dramatic episode of The Bachelor NZ saw both Matilda and Dani Robinson meeting Art's family for the first time. Right off the bat, Art's mum Cate wasn't shy about asking the girls all the tough questions - from when they wanted to have children to if they were in love with Art!
After getting grilled by Art's family, each Bachelorette headed off on their last date before the final rose ceremony, where Dani laid it all on the line and confessed she was in love with the hunky Bachelor.
In the end, however, it was Matilda who captured Art's heart and walked away with the final rose - and some stunning bling from Michael Hill to boot!
"It's always been you," Art told the blonde beauty as the two walked off into the sunset - talk about romance!
Now that their love story is official, Matilda has been able to talk openly about their relationship after hiding it for weeks while the series finished airing.
"It's been really difficult actually, but we've kind of found ways around it," she told Paul Henry this morning, revealing they had been meeting in secret at various places.
And while it may have seemed like Art's mum preferred Dani over her last night, Matilda revealed the whole family has been "so welcoming" since the show ended.
So what's ahead for the loved-up duo now that the cameras have stopped rolling?
"The plans are now ... is to literally just take it day by day because there's so much pressure on us to have an amazing relationship, so we're kind of just trying to ignore that and really see how it goes and enjoy each other's company," Matilda revealed.
The Bachelor NZ will return next week at 7.30PM on Tuesday for the 'After The Rose Special'.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019