The Bachelor NZ’s final four – Poppy Salter, Matilda Rice, Dani Robinson and Alysha Brown – flaunt their fit and foxy bikini bodies on our cover this week.
Rocking their curves with confidence, the bombshell bachelorettes all agree they love the skin they’re in.
High school teacher Alysha, 26, celebrates her new fuller figure. Having gained 10kg since filming on the TV3 reality show began, the Invercargill native says, “I don’t need to be super-tiny. I’m a confident girl. I am the way I am and I’m comfortable with that.”
Auckland Yoga teacher Poppy, 24, shares the same healthy attitude towards her body image, telling Woman’s Day, “I’m not in the final four because of the way I look. There’s much more to me than that.”
While gym bunny Dani works hard for her physique, usually exercising up to six times a week, the 22-year-old marketing exec says she doesn’t keep fit for anyone else’s viewing pleasure.
“I do it for me – I don’t care what anyone else thinks.”
Like her fellow bachelorettes, Auckland sales exec Matilda, 24, takes pride in eating well and exercising regularly but likes to find a healthy balance.
“I try to not eat a lot of refined sugars or anything too oily, but I’m not that strict all the time – good food is just too delicious. A big plate of ribs is my all-time favourite meal!”
For more on the gorgeous final four Bachelorettes, check out this week's Woman's Day.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019