She impressed Zac with her sporty skills during the group date last night and even won herself some one-on-one time with the hunky Bachelor, but it wasn't enough to keep brunette beauty Taylar Saunders in the running.
The 23-year-old was sent home during a tense rose ceremony in last night's episode, alongside Auckland local Stephanie Lai, as Zac made the shocking decision to say goodbye to two Bachelorettes instead of one.
However, when we caught up with Taylar to talk through her experience on the show, it was clear the Cantabrian isn't nursing a broken heart from her time with Zac.
"I wouldn't say I had feelings for Zac, I would say there was probably a little bit of a crush - but it was still early days, so I can't really be like, 'Oh my god, I love him,'" she revealed.
As for who she thinks will make it all the way to the end, Taylar has her hopes pinned on 22-year-old Viarni, who enjoyed a romantic day out with Zac after using her white rose to take what would have been Bel's single date.
"From day dot, there was a spark between [Viarni and Zac]," Taylar says. "Everyone saw it in the house - we all knew."
Last night's episode also seemed to highlight the growing tensions in the house, particularly between the younger and older women.
"They are quite immature," Taylar says of some of the younger girls. "A lot of stuff happened when the cameras weren't around, which started to annoy me - I can't speak for the other girls, but it got on my nerves, because we're not here to be children. Go back to high school."
Since leaving the The Bachelor NZ, Taylar says she's "attempted" to get back into the dating scene, but a short-lived relationship with a mystery beau didn't end up working out.
"I'm still definitely looking for somebody, just that right person hasn't popped up yet."
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019