Busy actress Ria Vandervis, who plays Shortland Street's Dr Harper Whitley, is also a marriage celebrant and in business with her husband Chris. Here, we get to know her a little better...
An architect or interior designer. I originally started an architecture degree before I went to drama school, and I am currently doing an interior design diploma – I love buildings and design.
A hard one to answer as I love so much different music. If I had to narrow it down to one song, I would probably choose Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap as this was the first dance song at my wedding, so it will always hold such strong, happy memories for me.
The Crown. The royal family's history is so interesting and scandalous!
Graham Norton. He would he so witty and cheeky and loads of fun.
Going for a long walk. I find it really meditative and it helps me to collect my thoughts.
My husband Chris. He is constantly positive and looking for the humour of life, and puts up with me!
My phone. I wish it were different, but I need to be able to be reached by phone and email with all the different jobs I do – especially running our printed apparel and promo products company Konstruct and being a marriage celebrant. Being super busy is good and I thrive on it, but it means taking time out for self-care becomes essential.
Those who work tirelessly to try and make this planet a better, safer, fairer place for us all.
Running around without a care, playing on our farm.
Hard-working, loving, assertive.
My dog Maeby, but hopefully she is able to save herself and I can also grab my small wooden chest of photos and memories.
Live in the moment, yes, but also plan for your future. Start saving money earlier!
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019