Scott, 32, has reportedly enjoyed a string of dates with Los Angeles-based Lina, who is originally from the Swedish city of Malmo.
The brunette beauty is represented by prestigious agency Wilhelmina and has both runway shows and photo shoots under her belt, with an Instagram page packed with ultra glam shots.
According to Us Weekly, Scott has “seen her a few times” in LA and “thinks she’s really hot”.
“He’s definitely interested and seeing where it goes.”
After nine years together and plenty of highs and lows, Scott and Kourtney officially split in July last year, and Scott was briefly linked to 18-year-old model Lindsay Vrckovnik shortly afterwards.
Despite the many rumours circling the pair, Kourtney and Scott have since remained on civil terms and were seen taking their three children to the movies just a few days ago.
According to Scott, his adorable brood - including six-year-old Mason, three-year-old Penelope and one-year-old Reign – was one of the main reasons he didn’t spiral completely out of control following his breakup with Kourtney.
In a new Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode, after surprising the Kardashians upon their return home from a holiday, Scott confessed that “if I didn’t have those kids I would kill myself.”
“But I have them and I’m gonna be here, and I’m gonna make it right for them,” he told Kourtney, Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian.
That wasn’t enough for protective sister Khloe, though, who told Scott he needed to take responsibility for his behaviour.
Watch: Scott confesses: "I made the worst decision I could have ever made"
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019