This week on the Bravo reality show, warring Housewives Gilda Kirkpatrick and Angela Stone continued to fuel their long-standing feud after the dramas of the Pussy Party.
A would-be reconciliation at a St Mary’s Bay café turned into another vicious catfight as Gilda accused fashion stylist Angela of being fake.
“I am a brand,” Angela said, prompting one of Gilda’s signature stare-downs.
“There is nothing beyond your brand?” she shot back.
They weren’t the only Housewives facing off this week either, as an acting workshop turned into a battleground for Julia Sloane and Louise Wallace.
Julia let rip during her ‘impression’ of Louise, leaving Michelle and acting teacher Cameron looking on in dismay.
“My name is Louise and … actually, I’m a backstabbing b----,” she declared in a mock-deep voice, as Louise threw her Louis Vuitton handbag over her shoulder in a huff and stormed out of the building.
Tensions were still boiling over when Julia invited Michelle, Anne and Louise (along with their spouses) to her husband’s vineyard in Matakana, where - still feeling the sting of Louise's air of superiority - she hoped to show off the property.
That wasn’t all she showed off though. As the men disappeared to check out the wine cellar, Julia sat the Housewives down to dangle an array of sex toys from her personal stash in front of their amazed faces, all in a bid to get a reaction out of “prudish” Anne.
It’s safe to say, however, the Champagne Lady was not impressed by Julia's antics.
“Personally, I think that if you’re with the right person you don’t need all those gadgets. You've either got that charisma and that wang dang doodle together or you haven't,” she said.
"It is just so nouveau riche, low rent, lacking in any sort of class."
Next week, the girls are off on a trip to Port Douglas, so here’s hoping the drama continues over the ditch!
Vote for your favourite Housewife in our poll below
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019