She’s already perfected her skin in China, investigated the booming beauty business in South Korea and got tips for longevity in Greece, but Rachel Hunter’s pursuit of prettiness isn’t done yet.
This week, in Rachel Hunter’s Tour of Beauty, the gorgeous mum-of-two travels to India, where she searches for spiritual wellbeing on the banks of the River Ganges and discovers an attitude to life in contrast with the West's desperate quest for youth.
The Kiwi supermodel says of all the destinations she has visited so far, India was a highlight. “India was huge for me because of a particular guru that I talked to who just had an incredible message,” tells Auckland-born Rachel.
“Sadhguru, he had a really big impact on me. The way he spoke about finding inner peace – emotional beauty, I guess you’d call it. Finding how to get through hard times, how to get rid of fears, how to live a more simple life in your head.”
See Rachel's experience in India on tomorrow's episode of Rachel Hunter's Tour of Beauty, airing at 8pm on TV ONE.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019