She’s already perfected her skin in China, investigated the booming beauty business in South Korea and got tips for longevity in Greece, but Rachel Hunter’s pursuit of prettiness isn’t done yet.
This week, in Rachel Hunter’s Tour of Beauty, the gorgeous mum-of-two travels to India, where she searches for spiritual wellbeing on the banks of the River Ganges and discovers an attitude to life in contrast with the West's desperate quest for youth.
The Kiwi supermodel says of all the destinations she has visited so far, India was a highlight. “India was huge for me because of a particular guru that I talked to who just had an incredible message,” tells Auckland-born Rachel.
“Sadhguru, he had a really big impact on me. The way he spoke about finding inner peace – emotional beauty, I guess you’d call it. Finding how to get through hard times, how to get rid of fears, how to live a more simple life in your head.”
See Rachel's experience in India on tomorrow's episode of Rachel Hunter's Tour of Beauty, airing at 8pm on TV ONE.
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019