She’s already perfected her skin in China, investigated the booming beauty business in South Korea and got tips for longevity in Greece, but Rachel Hunter’s pursuit of prettiness isn’t done yet.
This week, in Rachel Hunter’s Tour of Beauty, the gorgeous mum-of-two travels to India, where she searches for spiritual wellbeing on the banks of the River Ganges and discovers an attitude to life in contrast with the West's desperate quest for youth.
The Kiwi supermodel says of all the destinations she has visited so far, India was a highlight. “India was huge for me because of a particular guru that I talked to who just had an incredible message,” tells Auckland-born Rachel.
“Sadhguru, he had a really big impact on me. The way he spoke about finding inner peace – emotional beauty, I guess you’d call it. Finding how to get through hard times, how to get rid of fears, how to live a more simple life in your head.”
See Rachel's experience in India on tomorrow's episode of Rachel Hunter's Tour of Beauty, airing at 8pm on TV ONE.
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020