He's the eternal bachelor who's been struggling to get intimate with his TV wife Gabrielle Bartlett, despite professing his feelings for her on screen.
But there's more to Married At First Sight's Nasser Sultan's internal battle than meets the eye, with an on-set source revealing he was leading a double life during filming of the show.
"On weekends, he'd disappear without a trace, leaving Gabrielle to wonder where her husband was, and struggling to understand what went wrong between them," says the source.
Now, several months on from when filming wrapped, insiders believe they know what the personal trainer, 50, was really up to.
"We now know Nasser was in fact in contact with another woman throughout the whole of the show," the insider says.
"It's believed the woman was an old girlfriend and as soon as filming had wrapped, and before the reunion, he booked a trip with her to Bali," tells the source, adding Nasser was happily sharing images of himself holidaying in Indonesia in early December.
The news came as a shock to single mum Gab, 45, who insiders say was heartbroken and angry when she discovered Nasser's heart had belonged to someone else all along.
"Gab felt really betrayed and let down. She'd suspected something wasn't right throughout filming."
"He put no effort into her once the cameras stopped rolling. Nasser had a lot of charm, but he'd only bring it out in front of the camera," says our insider.
"He is a real flirt wherever he goes. He's not a malicious guy – he just doesn't think things through."
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019