They've flirted on air and now My Kitchen Rules NZ contestant Charlotte Brown has confirmed that she and fellow contestant Jaryd Gray are an item.
Speaking to radio station The Hits after she and teammate Maddie Hunt were eliminated from the show, Charlotte revealed that she and Jaryd have hooked up.
"He makes me happy," the 19-year-old told presenters Stace and Flynny.
She disclosed that the pair are still together and are looking to spend time as a couple over summer.
Jaryd remains in the competition with cooking partner Ben Cliffe.
Being part of My Kitchen Rules was a “dream come true” for Charlotte and Maddie.
Maddie said: “We’ve learnt so much and got to meet some pretty amazing people on the way. Being able to cook for Pete and Manu was something I will always remember and I feel very privileged to be given such an opportunity."
The girls look forward to what the future holds with Charlotte adding: “Our journey has come to an end sooner than we would have liked, but this is not the end of the Charlotte and Maddie story, it’s the beginning. My passion for food has only grown through this incredible journey and I aspire to inspire Kiwis about how to lead a healthier lifestyle, for themselves, their family and future generations. Watch this space!”
The remaining four teams will all face a Sudden Death Cook-Off, with two teams facing off against each other over two major VIP events.
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019