They've flirted on air and now My Kitchen Rules NZ contestant Charlotte Brown has confirmed that she and fellow contestant Jaryd Gray are an item.
Speaking to radio station The Hits after she and teammate Maddie Hunt were eliminated from the show, Charlotte revealed that she and Jaryd have hooked up.
"He makes me happy," the 19-year-old told presenters Stace and Flynny.
She disclosed that the pair are still together and are looking to spend time as a couple over summer.
Jaryd remains in the competition with cooking partner Ben Cliffe.
Being part of My Kitchen Rules was a “dream come true” for Charlotte and Maddie.
Maddie said: “We’ve learnt so much and got to meet some pretty amazing people on the way. Being able to cook for Pete and Manu was something I will always remember and I feel very privileged to be given such an opportunity."
The girls look forward to what the future holds with Charlotte adding: “Our journey has come to an end sooner than we would have liked, but this is not the end of the Charlotte and Maddie story, it’s the beginning. My passion for food has only grown through this incredible journey and I aspire to inspire Kiwis about how to lead a healthier lifestyle, for themselves, their family and future generations. Watch this space!”
The remaining four teams will all face a Sudden Death Cook-Off, with two teams facing off against each other over two major VIP events.
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020