Tanya Delmege didn't hold back during her interview with NW magazine, spilling all kinds of family secrets. But one of the biggest was her speculation about her brother Tory Delmege's sexual experience status.
The sister confessions follow accusations made by Summer, the sister of Troy's Married at First Sight wife Ashley Irwin, that Troy was a trained actor. "As much as Troy is a goofball he is also a fantastic actor who is currently doing an excellent job in carving his path for a future in TV," Summer ranted on Instagram.
But it looks like she's got it all wrong, as Troy's sister Tanya tells NW that's far from the truth and it's Ash who's chasing fame.
"Girlfriend, no! He is not an actor," Tanya told the magazine.
"I think Ashley's on (Married at First Sight) for different reasons than Troy. Troy feels like Ash definitely wants to be famous."
In fact, Tanya believes Ash, 28, is the "complete opposite" of what Troy asked for, so she's not entirely surprised that the two are having difficulties.
"They have some social differences," Tanya explained. "Troy's very churchy actually and as far as I know he's on the V plates," Tanya spills, confessing that at 35 her brother is probably waiting for an actual proper wedding before having sex.
"The view of my family is that they need to overcome their social differences, which are very significant."
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019