Tanya Delmege didn't hold back during her interview with NW magazine, spilling all kinds of family secrets. But one of the biggest was her speculation about her brother Tory Delmege's sexual experience status.
The sister confessions follow accusations made by Summer, the sister of Troy's Married at First Sight wife Ashley Irwin, that Troy was a trained actor. "As much as Troy is a goofball he is also a fantastic actor who is currently doing an excellent job in carving his path for a future in TV," Summer ranted on Instagram.
But it looks like she's got it all wrong, as Troy's sister Tanya tells NW that's far from the truth and it's Ash who's chasing fame.
"Girlfriend, no! He is not an actor," Tanya told the magazine.
"I think Ashley's on (Married at First Sight) for different reasons than Troy. Troy feels like Ash definitely wants to be famous."
In fact, Tanya believes Ash, 28, is the "complete opposite" of what Troy asked for, so she's not entirely surprised that the two are having difficulties.
"They have some social differences," Tanya explained. "Troy's very churchy actually and as far as I know he's on the V plates," Tanya spills, confessing that at 35 her brother is probably waiting for an actual proper wedding before having sex.
"The view of my family is that they need to overcome their social differences, which are very significant."
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019