Tanya Delmege didn't hold back during her interview with NW magazine, spilling all kinds of family secrets. But one of the biggest was her speculation about her brother Tory Delmege's sexual experience status.
The sister confessions follow accusations made by Summer, the sister of Troy's Married at First Sight wife Ashley Irwin, that Troy was a trained actor. "As much as Troy is a goofball he is also a fantastic actor who is currently doing an excellent job in carving his path for a future in TV," Summer ranted on Instagram.
But it looks like she's got it all wrong, as Troy's sister Tanya tells NW that's far from the truth and it's Ash who's chasing fame.
"Girlfriend, no! He is not an actor," Tanya told the magazine.
"I think Ashley's on (Married at First Sight) for different reasons than Troy. Troy feels like Ash definitely wants to be famous."
In fact, Tanya believes Ash, 28, is the "complete opposite" of what Troy asked for, so she's not entirely surprised that the two are having difficulties.
"They have some social differences," Tanya explained. "Troy's very churchy actually and as far as I know he's on the V plates," Tanya spills, confessing that at 35 her brother is probably waiting for an actual proper wedding before having sex.
"The view of my family is that they need to overcome their social differences, which are very significant."
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019