If you're a Married at First Sight NZ fan then we could have some good news.
Spy has reported that the show is likely to return for a second season - and we can't wait!
In addition to delivering some amazing reality TV news, Spy also spoke to Christchurch-based Aaron Chisholm and Aucklander Ben Blackwell, about whether or not they have seen each other since the first series of the show.
Both Aaron and Ben - who were the first gay couple married on New Zealand television - are set to be in Auckland on February 17 for the Pride Parade in Ponsonby.
"Ben and I haven't spoken since the end of the show so it's unlikely that we'll catch up on my fleeting visit, but I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea should he want to do so," said Chisholm.
Blackwell said he'd have a chat with Chisholm "if I see him," followed by: "Does Canterbury not have a parade?"
Ben and Aaron began their divorce proceedings in November last year.
Mediaworks are yet to confirm the return, but we're ready for season two!
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019