Married at First Sight NZ has kicked off and we have seen six couples say their I-do's. With five brides tying the knot to complete strangers, who wouldn't want to dress to impress!
Below we take a closer look at the gorgeous gowns that the brides chose for their big days.
Lacey's structured gown with lace detailing not only wowed her new hubby Luke, but has given us serious dress envy. Although it seems pretty stock-standard to have a lace wedding gown, the unique pattern of the lace and the fit on this slim bride was completely flattering. The strapless sheath silhouette with its sweetheart neckline, paired with the lace edged veil and up-do hairstyle is a match made in heaven.
Claire's plunging neckline with lace cap sleeves flattered her perfectly.
The short train was a nod to traditionalism without clashing with Claire's no-nonsense attitude.
Angel's wedding gown may look standard from the front but it's the back of the dress that takes it from nice to knockout. The low-cut back with sheer detailing is a gorgeous addition.
The sheath silhouette with sweetheart neckline flatters this bubbly bride's figure. The medium train icreates a real elegance paired with the detailed back.
No wonder her new husband Brett is completely smitten with his gorgeous bride!
Vicky wore a simple and elegant satin dress with a draped neckline and draped back detailing.
The sheath silhouette accentuated and flattered her slim figure. Paired with loose curls and her sheer veil, Vicky looked absolutely stunning.
Bel opted for a gorgeous off-the-shoulder lace dress. The form-fitting and curve-enhancing trumpet style silhouette really flatters the former Bachelorette's figure.
Paired with an up-do hairstyle to accentuate her collarbones makes this dress a winner in our eyes.
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019