After being one of the first couples to take the plunge, episode two of Married at First Sight opens with the morning after the night before and Dom and Claire in bed looking a little worse for wear.
“We just stayed up late and talked… It was really nice,” says Claire.
“While there wasn’t an attraction for me at the wedding definitely after we were talking and I started to get know him I thought ‘yeah, he’s really nice.’”
The pair look very cuddly and Dom is already referring to his new bride as his wife.
Over at Luke and Lacey’s hotel room there’s also been a lot of chatting going on as the pair get to know each other a bit better.
Although, he told the wedding party the day before that he only rated her a 7.2, funnyman Luke is clearly enjoying his time with Lacey. So much he couldn't sleep he was so excited.
“We’re pretty comfortable together so far,” says Luke. “I’m pretty excited to get to know her”
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019