After being one of the first couples to take the plunge, episode two of Married at First Sight opens with the morning after the night before and Dom and Claire in bed looking a little worse for wear.
“We just stayed up late and talked… It was really nice,” says Claire.
“While there wasn’t an attraction for me at the wedding definitely after we were talking and I started to get know him I thought ‘yeah, he’s really nice.’”
The pair look very cuddly and Dom is already referring to his new bride as his wife.
Over at Luke and Lacey’s hotel room there’s also been a lot of chatting going on as the pair get to know each other a bit better.
Although, he told the wedding party the day before that he only rated her a 7.2, funnyman Luke is clearly enjoying his time with Lacey. So much he couldn't sleep he was so excited.
“We’re pretty comfortable together so far,” says Luke. “I’m pretty excited to get to know her”
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019