Be honest. You're watching it. And you're going to work and talking about it with your colleagues. And you're also discussing it at the pub with your friends. And around the dinner table with your family.
You're not alone. This season of Married at First Sight Australia has been the most talked about yet. And if we believe Kiwi expert Dr Trisha Stratford, it's only going to get better.
Viewers have been taking to Twitter as the episodes air, digesting the scandal and picking apart the interactions between the hapless couples.
It's comedy gold. But it's very easy to get sucked into the vortex. So to save you time, we've collected some of our favourites so you don't have to.
Watch in the player above or scroll through the tweets below.
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021