Fans are still reeling from the drama of the last season of Married at First Sight Australia, but get ready because filming is now underway for the next season!
While producers are still casting for the upcoming series, hunky aspiring actor Sam Ball, 26, has been revealed as one of the grooms set to marry a stranger when they meet at the top of the aisle next month.
This won't be Sam's first foray into television – he's also worked as an extra and scored small roles on Home And Away and Secret City.
And after checking out his photos, we're suitably impressed!
It looks like MAFS 2019 is set to be an explosive season.
Earlier this year at the Logie Awards the experts, who started the matching process in July, promised "bigger and better, more diversity."
"We want people really genuinely committed to finding love and we've got some great participants lined up already," psychologist Dr Trisha Stratford said.
When asked why their show has such a low success rate, Trisha had this to say.
"It's a relationship show, not a dating show and what they do is they find out about themselves and then they can go on and find a partner afterwards. Of course we want them to stay together. But you know they're under enormous pressure so it's not like the real world."
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019