They left the group shocked when they made their couple debut during Married At First Sight Australia's explosive reunion, which was filmed in January. And it seems the biggest surprise is still to come from loved-up Troy Delmege and Carly Bowyer.
NW magazine in Australia has reported that the real reason Troy quickly quit his life and job in Sydney to move into Carly's home in Melbourne is because she is pregnant.
The magazine has published pictures of the couple stocking up on newborn essentials on April 12 at baby boutique Little Darcy in South Melbourne.
And if the pink colour of the supplies are anything to go by, it's a girl!
"Troy was running around the store pretty much shouting about how he can't wait to become a dad," an onlooker tells NW. "He kept saying how lucky he feels."
The besotted bloke kept pulling Carly in for kisses while cradling what appeared to be a slight baby bump.
The couple has been hinting at their big baby news for several weeks now. Most recently Troy, 35, shared a snap of himself and Carly, 32, cradling a friend's newborn, writing, "Getting in some practice."
The unexpected social pic came after Carly confessed she couldn't wait to have three tiny Troys.
"He wants about 600 kids!" Carly previously told the magazine. "I want to have a few – so I need to get cracking on that one."
And so they did, because soon after the couple seemingly have some special news to share!
"We don't want to confirm anything right now," says a coy Troy. "As soon as we have news to share, you'll be the first to know."
Thanks, Troy, but, er, the cat's already out the bag!
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020