They left the group shocked when they made their couple debut during Married At First Sight Australia's explosive reunion, which was filmed in January. And it seems the biggest surprise is still to come from loved-up Troy Delmege and Carly Bowyer.
NW magazine in Australia has reported that the real reason Troy quickly quit his life and job in Sydney to move into Carly's home in Melbourne is because she is pregnant.
The magazine has published pictures of the couple stocking up on newborn essentials on April 12 at baby boutique Little Darcy in South Melbourne.
And if the pink colour of the supplies are anything to go by, it's a girl!
"Troy was running around the store pretty much shouting about how he can't wait to become a dad," an onlooker tells NW. "He kept saying how lucky he feels."
The besotted bloke kept pulling Carly in for kisses while cradling what appeared to be a slight baby bump.
The couple has been hinting at their big baby news for several weeks now. Most recently Troy, 35, shared a snap of himself and Carly, 32, cradling a friend's newborn, writing, "Getting in some practice."
The unexpected social pic came after Carly confessed she couldn't wait to have three tiny Troys.
"He wants about 600 kids!" Carly previously told the magazine. "I want to have a few – so I need to get cracking on that one."
And so they did, because soon after the couple seemingly have some special news to share!
"We don't want to confirm anything right now," says a coy Troy. "As soon as we have news to share, you'll be the first to know."
Thanks, Troy, but, er, the cat's already out the bag!
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019