She's already talking about tying the knot again after reuniting with an ex-boyfriend, but Married at First Sight Australia star Tracey Jewel has a secret love she's never revealed – New Zealand!
Speaking exclusively to Woman's Day while in the country to launch her latest self-help book, the controversial reality TV babe, 35, confesses to an unlikely obsession with Lord of the Rings that has seen her visit Aotearoa on three separate occasions.
Tracey dishes that she walked down the aisle to a Rings theme song and wore a LOTR ring when she married her first husband. She even gave her eight-year-old daughter Grace a Rings-centric middle name!
On one trip to NZ, the rugby fan also recalls watching an All Blacks in an Auckland bar while dressed head to toe in Wallabies supporters gear. She tells Woman's Day, "I thought I was going to die that night. Thank God we lost, as always!"
Elsewhere in the candid interview, Tracey gushes about her plans to wed her "amazing" new man Patrick Kedemos, reveals how she really feels about her MAFS husband Dean Wells, aka "Dean the Douche", and confesses that her five-month relationship with co-star Sean Thomsen was just "a rebound thing".
For the full interview and our stunning photo shoot, see the latest issue of Woman's Day.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am