There's a spring in the step of Married At First Sight's Tracey Jewel – and it's not just because she's now free to flaunt her love for fellow contestant Sean Thomsen.
"I've been to see my cosmetic surgeon," she exclusively tells Woman's Day.
"He's dissolved all my fillers and it feels amazing. My lips are more liberated and I feel like I've got my eyes back, now the puffiness has gone.
The 35-year-old turned to cosmetic surgery after her divorce five years ago when, to boost her confidence, she got a boob job, hair extensions, Botox, lip filler, liposuction and lash extensions.
But she felt compelled to have a top-up before going on TV, to look her best for the wedding.
"I got filler in my cheeks, lips and under my eyes," says Tracey, who thought she looked great afterwards.
"But TV wasn't so kind. I'd look at some of the angles I was shot in and think, 'Sh--, is that what I look like?' Then the online abuse started."
One keyboard warrior said her face "looks like it was run over by a truck", while another posted, "You can't even talk properly because of your lips!"
Tracey says all the attention on her looks "made me feel very teary and extremely bullied", so after the show, she decided to have her procedures reversed.
"When Tracey came to me, I could see her lips were larger than what could naturally occur, and there were elements of disproportion in her face," says Mira Clinic's Dr Andrew Clark, who injected hyaluronidase to dissolve most of the filler.
"I feel great and don't see the need to change how I look any more," smiles Tracey.
And boyfriend Sean is enjoying her new look, too.
"Sean thinks I'm beautiful anyway. He's not superficial like Dean, and he loves my new 'old look', " says Tracey, adding there's another benefit.
"Sean says I kiss a lot better now – apparently my lips aren't so hard!"
Nice one, Tracey. We think you look amazing.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019