If, like us, you were devastated when Married At First Sight ended, well, here's some news to cheer up your day – there's already a spin-off series in the works featuring shock new couples Tracey Jewel and Sean Thompson, and Carly Bowyer and Troy Delmege!
Yes, sources at Channel Nine in Australia have revealed a new show is already in development – and Tracey and Sean have confirm to NW magazine that they're keen to start the cameras rolling on their new life together in Melbourne.
"We can do it with Carly and Troy," Sean, 34, laughs, hinting that the series could be called Wife Swap!
Despite the telling working title of the series, Tracey assures us that "there will be no swapping anymore."
"For the record, there was no overlap between Dean [Wells, Tracey's on-screen ex-husband] and Sean," Tracey, 34, says, before Sean piped in, "I actually thought Tracey was way too good for me at the time – she was just focusing on Dean and his issues."
Indeed, the couple are going strong after Sean won over the approval of Trace's eight-year-old daughter Grace, with Sean spilling that Tracey's mini-me reckons he's much "cooler" than her bad-boy ex.
"[Grace] said it to me straight away! She went 'Sean's awesome – I never liked Dean,'" Sean tells NW.
And Tracey couldn't be more thrilled with how well Sean and Gracey have bonded.
"Grace is a good judge of character – what can I say?! I do listen to Grace for her opinion. She's usually on point," she spills.
So could the cameras be following the couple as they add to the clan? All signs point to yes!
"Sean and I have discussed that we both want kids in our future and I've seen him with Grace. It's definitely on the cards for the future," Trace reveals to NW.
And with Carly and Troy already saying they'd like to make little MAFS babies of their own, their spin-off series already sounds like a hit!
One thing's for sure – we'll definitely be watching!
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019