If, like us, you were devastated when Married At First Sight ended, well, here's some news to cheer up your day – there's already a spin-off series in the works featuring shock new couples Tracey Jewel and Sean Thompson, and Carly Bowyer and Troy Delmege!
Yes, sources at Channel Nine in Australia have revealed a new show is already in development – and Tracey and Sean have confirm to NW magazine that they're keen to start the cameras rolling on their new life together in Melbourne.
"We can do it with Carly and Troy," Sean, 34, laughs, hinting that the series could be called Wife Swap!
Despite the telling working title of the series, Tracey assures us that "there will be no swapping anymore."
"For the record, there was no overlap between Dean [Wells, Tracey's on-screen ex-husband] and Sean," Tracey, 34, says, before Sean piped in, "I actually thought Tracey was way too good for me at the time – she was just focusing on Dean and his issues."
Indeed, the couple are going strong after Sean won over the approval of Trace's eight-year-old daughter Grace, with Sean spilling that Tracey's mini-me reckons he's much "cooler" than her bad-boy ex.
"[Grace] said it to me straight away! She went 'Sean's awesome – I never liked Dean,'" Sean tells NW.
And Tracey couldn't be more thrilled with how well Sean and Gracey have bonded.
"Grace is a good judge of character – what can I say?! I do listen to Grace for her opinion. She's usually on point," she spills.
So could the cameras be following the couple as they add to the clan? All signs point to yes!
"Sean and I have discussed that we both want kids in our future and I've seen him with Grace. It's definitely on the cards for the future," Trace reveals to NW.
And with Carly and Troy already saying they'd like to make little MAFS babies of their own, their spin-off series already sounds like a hit!
One thing's for sure – we'll definitely be watching!
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019