NW' magazine is reporting that Married At First Sight Australia star Telv Williams has returned to online dating after recently calling time on his relationship with girlfriend Maddie Carolan.
The father-of-two is said to be trying to find someone special on Tinder after denying rumours in May that he was using the dating app to find love.
Telv shot to fame earlier this year on Married at First Sight Australia. His relationship with his on-screen wife Sarah Roza appeared to be one of the strongest on the show, but they reportedly split five times before finally calling it quits for good in March after filming ended.
Speaking about the show, Telv said, "Right now I honestly think after what I've been through I'm just going to kick back and chill out for a while."
"It was a pretty draining experience. It was good to go through the experiment but everything around it hasn't been easy. Love can find you when you're not looking so you never say never, but I think I'll kick back."
Just two months after their split, Telv began dating GHD brand manager Maddie Carolan and wanted to keep their relationship drama-free.
The two were even reportedly ready to tie the knot, but things just didn't work out.
The last time the two were pictured was at Maddie's younger sister's 18th birthday party in June and the two are no longer following each other on Instagram.
Meanwhile, Telv recently reached breaking point with his ex Sarah, saying things went "from bad to worse" ever since their split.
Telv has now warned Sarah to stay away from his children, who live in Perth with his babymamma ex Amy, after Sarah recently paid them a surprise visit.
"For some reason, Sarah decided to fly to Perth [from Melbourne], look up the mother of my children and go pay them all a visit," Telv revealed to NW magazine last month.
"They met for breakfast and she even painted my daughter's nails!"
Telv will no doubt be hoping for a drama free future ahead. And you never know. Mrs Right could be one swipe away!
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019