He was one of the standout characters of the last season of Married at First Sight Australia - and with so many big personalities on the show, that's saying something!
Nasser Sultan provided us with so much water cooler conversation material. Who could forget the image of him furiously vacuuming in his underwear (yes, we're still trying to erase that from our memories). His over-the-top skincare routine. The "bad juju" he felt in the apartment he shared with long-suffering wife Gabrielle. And of course his hashtag coconut oil dig at Davina Rankin in the jaw-dropping season finale.
Nasser isn't afraid to make fun of himself in order to push his brand, and his latest crusade is with Instagram.
He's trying coax the social media giant into giving him a verified blue tick on his account. And that's what his latest post is about. Dressed in full rap garb, he 'freestyles' his way through a new music video.
The less said about it the better because quite honestly, we can't do it justice. It has to be seen to be believed. So take it away Nasser. You can watch the full version of the video in the player above.
- Food & DrinksRoast racks of venison with blueberry balsamic sauce
Now To LoveDec 03, 2021
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021