He was one of the standout characters of the last season of Married at First Sight Australia - and with so many big personalities on the show, that's saying something!
Nasser Sultan provided us with so much water cooler conversation material. Who could forget the image of him furiously vacuuming in his underwear (yes, we're still trying to erase that from our memories). His over-the-top skincare routine. The "bad juju" he felt in the apartment he shared with long-suffering wife Gabrielle. And of course his hashtag coconut oil dig at Davina Rankin in the jaw-dropping season finale.
Nasser isn't afraid to make fun of himself in order to push his brand, and his latest crusade is with Instagram.
He's trying coax the social media giant into giving him a verified blue tick on his account. And that's what his latest post is about. Dressed in full rap garb, he 'freestyles' his way through a new music video.
The less said about it the better because quite honestly, we can't do it justice. It has to be seen to be believed. So take it away Nasser. You can watch the full version of the video in the player above.
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020