Fans were left reeling when Married at First Sight stars Sharon Marsh and Nick Furphy announced they’d parted ways, and it appears carpenter Nick not being ready to settle might be behind the sad split.
Speaking to OK! on July 18, Shaz’s twin Michelle says her sister, who relocated to Melbourne from Perth to be with her man, gave the relationship a solid go, making all the sacrifices, but it appears it still wasn’t enough.
“She’s ready to settle down and have kids,” admits Michelle.
“She’s not a partier, she’s very down to earth and is looking for someone who is compatible and wants all of those things as well.”
“I’m just not sure if Nick [was] the right one [for that],” shares the 32-year-old.
Now she’s back in Perth after calling off the nine-month-long romance, Shaz is “focusing on getting her life back together” by keeping busy and getting her business back up and running.
Sharon herself, has also confessed that she was after something a little more from her former beau.
“I wanted the butterflies and roses – but I also needed a deeper love,” Sharon said of the shock split.
Meanwhile, Nick, 30, says he was blindsided by Sharon’s shock decision.
“It broke my heart. I started to shake and couldn’t believe what I was hearing,” he divulges. “It has made me lose my faith in love a little bit.”
Meanwhile, speaking about her own love life – Michelle says her new relationship with Perth firefighter Adam Medwid – who she started seeing in late February – is going from strength to strength.
“Everything is amazing. We’ve got a little rental by the beach and we’re just so happy and in love,” she tells OK!.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019