Fans were left reeling when Married at First Sight stars Sharon Marsh and Nick Furphy announced they’d parted ways, and it appears carpenter Nick not being ready to settle might be behind the sad split.
Speaking to OK! on July 18, Shaz’s twin Michelle says her sister, who relocated to Melbourne from Perth to be with her man, gave the relationship a solid go, making all the sacrifices, but it appears it still wasn’t enough.
“She’s ready to settle down and have kids,” admits Michelle.
“She’s not a partier, she’s very down to earth and is looking for someone who is compatible and wants all of those things as well.”
“I’m just not sure if Nick [was] the right one [for that],” shares the 32-year-old.
Now she’s back in Perth after calling off the nine-month-long romance, Shaz is “focusing on getting her life back together” by keeping busy and getting her business back up and running.
Sharon herself, has also confessed that she was after something a little more from her former beau.
“I wanted the butterflies and roses – but I also needed a deeper love,” Sharon said of the shock split.
Meanwhile, Nick, 30, says he was blindsided by Sharon’s shock decision.
“It broke my heart. I started to shake and couldn’t believe what I was hearing,” he divulges. “It has made me lose my faith in love a little bit.”
Meanwhile, speaking about her own love life – Michelle says her new relationship with Perth firefighter Adam Medwid – who she started seeing in late February – is going from strength to strength.
“Everything is amazing. We’ve got a little rental by the beach and we’re just so happy and in love,” she tells OK!.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019