She rose to fame on this year's controversial season of Married At First Sight Australia after she was matched with show veteran John Robertson.
And Melissa Walsh seems to be embracing the whirlwind speed of yet another wedding after getting engaged to her boyfriend of seven months, artist Fred Whitson.
The MAFS fan favourite shared her exciting news on Instagram, posting a close-up shot of her oval-shaped diamond sparkler and a sweet selfie of her and Fred.
"When the man you are in love with proposes, you say "yes" ❤️❤️💍#love #solucky #hellyes," the journalist penned alongside the announcement.
Fred also took to social media, sharing the same ring pic.
"She said 'Yes' ❤💍 #engaged #headoverheels #luckyme #madeforeachother," Fred gushed.
Earlier in the year, audiences on both sides of the Tasman fell in love with Melissa and John on the reality show and had hoped they would stand the test of time.
But sadly, just like many of their Married At First Sight predecessors, they succumbed to the reality TV curse and soon after the television cameras stopped rolling, and the pair went their separate ways.
Two months later in May, Melissa began a new romance and told Woman's Day she'd fallen head-over-heels in love with Fred - and he was right under her nose the entire time.
WATCH: Melissa and Fred are so in love! Post continues after the video...
"I interviewed Fred for his work as a local artist and we really hit it off," the young-at-heart grandmother told the magazine.
"I've never felt a love like this before. I finally understand why people write poems for people they love. When I hear a romantic line in a film, it finally makes sense... because I'm now one of those gushy people," she added.
"He added me on Facebook a few weeks after we met and I remember thinking that he might be interested in me, but I didn't know if he was just being friendly."
Their blossoming friendship was fleeting, however, as soon after, Melissa received a call to say she'd been chosen for Married At First Sight and would be walking down the aisle to "marry" a complete stranger in two weeks time.
Melissa was set-up with John, who had returned to the show for a second year in a row after a disastrous pairing with Debbie in 2017.
But in the end, it's clear Melissa was destined to be with Fred.
Wishing the pair all the happiness in the world. Now bring on that wedding!
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019