She rose to fame on this year's controversial season of Married At First Sight Australia after she was matched with show veteran John Robertson.
And Melissa Walsh seems to be embracing the whirlwind speed of yet another wedding after getting engaged to her boyfriend of seven months, artist Fred Whitson.
The MAFS fan favourite shared her exciting news on Instagram, posting a close-up shot of her oval-shaped diamond sparkler and a sweet selfie of her and Fred.
"When the man you are in love with proposes, you say "yes" ❤️❤️💍#love #solucky #hellyes," the journalist penned alongside the announcement.
Fred also took to social media, sharing the same ring pic.
"She said 'Yes' ❤💍 #engaged #headoverheels #luckyme #madeforeachother," Fred gushed.
Earlier in the year, audiences on both sides of the Tasman fell in love with Melissa and John on the reality show and had hoped they would stand the test of time.
But sadly, just like many of their Married At First Sight predecessors, they succumbed to the reality TV curse and soon after the television cameras stopped rolling, and the pair went their separate ways.
Two months later in May, Melissa began a new romance and told Woman's Day she'd fallen head-over-heels in love with Fred - and he was right under her nose the entire time.
WATCH: Melissa and Fred are so in love! Post continues after the video...
"I interviewed Fred for his work as a local artist and we really hit it off," the young-at-heart grandmother told the magazine.
"I've never felt a love like this before. I finally understand why people write poems for people they love. When I hear a romantic line in a film, it finally makes sense... because I'm now one of those gushy people," she added.
"He added me on Facebook a few weeks after we met and I remember thinking that he might be interested in me, but I didn't know if he was just being friendly."
Their blossoming friendship was fleeting, however, as soon after, Melissa received a call to say she'd been chosen for Married At First Sight and would be walking down the aisle to "marry" a complete stranger in two weeks time.
Melissa was set-up with John, who had returned to the show for a second year in a row after a disastrous pairing with Debbie in 2017.
But in the end, it's clear Melissa was destined to be with Fred.
Wishing the pair all the happiness in the world. Now bring on that wedding!
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019