Everyone had hoped that Melissa Walsh and John Robertson would stand the test of time.
But sadly, just like many of their Married At First Sight predecessors, they succumbed to the reality TV curse.
The TV hubby and wife called it quits, mutually parting ways two months ago.
And now sweet Melissa has found herself a new man.
The TV beauty confirmed on Instagram that she's fallen for artist Fred Whitson.
Uploading two super cute selfies with the lucky man, she wrote, "Pasta , wine and a roaring fire with this one @fredwhitson."
Before adding, "What more could a girl ask for ? #luckyme"
Fans on Instagram were quick to congratulate the pair but it was Fred's comment that had us smitten.
Replying to a friend who said the artist looks happy, he replied, "Totally obsessed and head-over-heels."
Making things all kinds of official, Fred is now in a relationship on his Facebook page.
Judging by social media, the couple began dating in early May.
Melissa and her ex John confirmed they parted way in March.
The Married At First Sight fan favourites released a joint statement, saying, "It has been a very difficult decision and it makes us both very sad to say we have decided to no longer continue as a couple."
"We still have the utmost respect for each other but have found significant differences in our lives and expectations in relationships. "
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am