He only just split from his Married At First Sight NZ match Monique Lee), but Fraser Pearce is already seeing another lady!
The Wellington policy analyst reveals, "Since the show, people have started looking at me a bit differently and I did go on a few dates with an amazing woman, but the timing just wasn't right. I need to give myself a couple more weeks to recharge my emotional banks."
And Fraser, 27, needn't worry about Monique's reaction – the Christchurch teacher, 25, tells us, "I'm not going to be a crazy ex-wife. Fraser is a good catch for the right girl and there are going to be other women for him, for sure. He's had a lot of messages."
It was Fraser who finally pulled the pin on their relationship after a panic attack about where they were headed.
He explains, "I hit an emotional wall. My heart was beating so fast, it felt like I was having a heart attack. I had hot and cold chills. I was feeling really depressed because I knew it wasn't going to work."
Monique confesses she also "had a couple of breakdowns" during filming, adding, "We love each other, but we're both a lot happier and a lot less stressed when we're just friends."
Monique herself has also moved on since the show ended - with fellow groom Gareth Noble!
And as for Fraser's break from dating - it didn't last long and he's now struck up a relationship with an "awesome" woman in Auckland.
"I'm hopefully going to be flying up to Auckland and meeting up with her soon to see if there's something there," he told Now to Love.
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019