She became one of Australasia's most controversial reality stars this year after her stint on Married At First Sight, but Davina Rankin has well and truly put the show behind her.
The 27 year-old model took to Instagram for a Q&A session with her followers and when asked if she would ever consider returning to the dating show, she responded with an emphatic, "hell f---ing no."
While she caused plenty of drama on the show, Davina confessed the reality of reality television was a tough learning curve.
"I can't even watch reality TV the same anymore after I know what happens behind the scenes compared to what the public see's (sic)," she posted on social media.
When one fan asked if watching the show back post-editing was horrible, Davina responded, "Oh it was the worst, but I mean, it makes it even sweeter when you can still hold your head high even after having the lowest of lows."
"And at the end of the day, you'll always come out on top! Life couldn't be better for me now."
The Queensland model, who also appeared on the reality show First Dates Australia before her MAFS stint, is now dating 31 year-old Jaxon Manuel and it's safe to say these two are smitten.
When one fan asked her what she loved about her boyfriend of eight months, she replied, "He's literally the male version of me, our personalities are so similar!"
Davina, who was partnered with Ryan Gallagher on the show this year, rose to notoriety when she cheated on her on-screen husband with fellow contestant Dean Wells.
Following the scandal, Davina received a lot of hate and even took herself off social media when the backlash was at its worst.
"I have put myself out there for Australia to judge me," she told A Current Affair back in February. "It's great I guess but it also comes with a lot of criticisms as well. If anyone can deal with it, it's gonna be me."
WATCH: Tracey Jewel confronts Davina Rankin on Married At First Sight. Post continues after video...
So will we be seeing another Davina-like character in the next season?
Following the release of the first trailer for the next instalment, we now know some of the contestants that will be hitting our screens in 2019. Among them are professional cricketer Cameron Merchant, Home and Away extra Sam Ball and First Dates Australia star Dino Hira.
And while it hasn't yet been officially confirmed by the makers of the show, an insider told NW that Davina's ex-'husband' Ryan could be back for a second shot at love!
"It's the biggest secret of next season," they revealed.
"Fans were obsessed with him, so Channel Nine were desperate to bring him back."
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019