Married at First Sight fans are beside themselves with joy following rumours Carly Bowyer and Troy Delmege are engaged, with Troy supposedly having proposed before the cast went into lockdown earlier this year after the series finished filming.
One concrete piece of evidence to back this theory is the great big diamond ring Carly is sporting on her left finger in a new Instagram video posted by Troy.
The pair were playing a rousing game of Jenga. 32-year-old Carly can be seen attempting a complicated manoeuvre. The sparkler on her left hand is front, centre and very prominent throughout.
35-year-old Troy captioned the video, "flashback to us in lock down before the show started airing."
Cue the MAFS fan meltdown.
"Engagement ring 💍," One fan commented on the video.
"Engaged?" added hundreds of others.
Can we expect an official announcement any day now?
"Suck her face off with your weird kissing," said another. That last one has nothing to do with their engagement, but it made us laugh.
These two are no strangers to moving fast. Since they debuted their new romance at the shock final dinner party, they've already moved in together and declared they both want babies.
As well as revealing that Troy has already moved into Carly's pad in Melbourne, the lovebirds told Woman's Day they're in tune when it comes to taking their fast-moving relationship to the next level.
"We're going to see how it goes living together but we're definitely on the same page," says Carly.
And given the pair can barely keep their hands off each other, it wouldn't be at all surprising if a big baby announcement comes sooner rather than later.
Watch this space!
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019