Married at First Sight fans are beside themselves with joy following rumours Carly Bowyer and Troy Delmege are engaged, with Troy supposedly having proposed before the cast went into lockdown earlier this year after the series finished filming.
One concrete piece of evidence to back this theory is the great big diamond ring Carly is sporting on her left finger in a new Instagram video posted by Troy.
The pair were playing a rousing game of Jenga. 32-year-old Carly can be seen attempting a complicated manoeuvre. The sparkler on her left hand is front, centre and very prominent throughout.
35-year-old Troy captioned the video, "flashback to us in lock down before the show started airing."
Cue the MAFS fan meltdown.
"Engagement ring 💍," One fan commented on the video.
"Engaged?" added hundreds of others.
Can we expect an official announcement any day now?
"Suck her face off with your weird kissing," said another. That last one has nothing to do with their engagement, but it made us laugh.
These two are no strangers to moving fast. Since they debuted their new romance at the shock final dinner party, they've already moved in together and declared they both want babies.
As well as revealing that Troy has already moved into Carly's pad in Melbourne, the lovebirds told Woman's Day they're in tune when it comes to taking their fast-moving relationship to the next level.
"We're going to see how it goes living together but we're definitely on the same page," says Carly.
And given the pair can barely keep their hands off each other, it wouldn't be at all surprising if a big baby announcement comes sooner rather than later.
Watch this space!
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019