Married at First Sight fans are beside themselves with joy following rumours Carly Bowyer and Troy Delmege are engaged, with Troy supposedly having proposed before the cast went into lockdown earlier this year after the series finished filming.
One concrete piece of evidence to back this theory is the great big diamond ring Carly is sporting on her left finger in a new Instagram video posted by Troy.
The pair were playing a rousing game of Jenga. 32-year-old Carly can be seen attempting a complicated manoeuvre. The sparkler on her left hand is front, centre and very prominent throughout.
35-year-old Troy captioned the video, "flashback to us in lock down before the show started airing."
Cue the MAFS fan meltdown.
"Engagement ring 💍," One fan commented on the video.
"Engaged?" added hundreds of others.
Can we expect an official announcement any day now?
"Suck her face off with your weird kissing," said another. That last one has nothing to do with their engagement, but it made us laugh.
These two are no strangers to moving fast. Since they debuted their new romance at the shock final dinner party, they've already moved in together and declared they both want babies.
As well as revealing that Troy has already moved into Carly's pad in Melbourne, the lovebirds told Woman's Day they're in tune when it comes to taking their fast-moving relationship to the next level.
"We're going to see how it goes living together but we're definitely on the same page," says Carly.
And given the pair can barely keep their hands off each other, it wouldn't be at all surprising if a big baby announcement comes sooner rather than later.
Watch this space!
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019