Spoiler alert: this article refers to some events which have not yet screened on New Zealand television.
We've watched as Ashley Irvin's marriage to Troy Delmege came to a mutual end at the final commitment ceremony. And not long before that, Justin Fischer and Carly Bowyer called time on their doomed-from-the-start union.
With all of the partner swapping that's been going on, we're hardly surprised to see another hook-up. But we did not see this one coming.
Despite their best efforts to keep a low profile, Justin Fischer and Ashley Irvin were spotted enjoying a romantic evening together in Sydney last week – just days after it was revealed their Married At First Sight ex-spouses, Troy Delmege and Carly Bowyer, had debuted their relationship in the most public way possible - coming out as a couple in the shocking season finale.
41-year-old millionaire Justin picked Ash, 28, up from the airport in his BMW convertible, before they sat down for an intimate dinner at the waterfront Park Hyatt Hotel.
The two lovebirds then took a romantic harbourside stroll, where Justin – known for being somewhat reserved when it comes to showing any affection – couldn't keep his hands off the blonde bombshell.
"They looked very comfortable with one another," a source told OK! magazine.
"They were flirty. They touched one another a lot."
They later returned to Justin's Rose Bay apartment arm in arm – where they spent the night!
Ever the gentleman, Justin took Ashley to a local cafe for morning coffee before he dropped her off at the airport to catch her flight home to Brisbane.
In the MAFS season finale which aired in Australia last week, Ashley, 28, appeared totally bent out of shape as she continued to watch - and hear - the cringey PDA show put on by her ex Troy Delmege and Justin's ex Carly Bowyer.
She admits to being totally blindsided by Troy and Carly's romance.
"I would have told him beforehand if I was in that situation, but that's the difference between us," a furious Ash said. "I'm very hurt."
But during this explosive finale, she also finally got to see footage of what happened at that infamous boys' night when, among all the other scandal, 41-year-old Justin admitted that Ash was more his type than Carly.
Talk about a revenge wife-swap!
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019