Spoiler alert: this article refers to some events which have not yet screened on New Zealand television.
We've watched as Ashley Irvin's marriage to Troy Delmege came to a mutual end at the final commitment ceremony. And not long before that, Justin Fischer and Carly Bowyer called time on their doomed-from-the-start union.
With all of the partner swapping that's been going on, we're hardly surprised to see another hook-up. But we did not see this one coming.
Despite their best efforts to keep a low profile, Justin Fischer and Ashley Irvin were spotted enjoying a romantic evening together in Sydney last week – just days after it was revealed their Married At First Sight ex-spouses, Troy Delmege and Carly Bowyer, had debuted their relationship in the most public way possible - coming out as a couple in the shocking season finale.
41-year-old millionaire Justin picked Ash, 28, up from the airport in his BMW convertible, before they sat down for an intimate dinner at the waterfront Park Hyatt Hotel.
The two lovebirds then took a romantic harbourside stroll, where Justin – known for being somewhat reserved when it comes to showing any affection – couldn't keep his hands off the blonde bombshell.
"They looked very comfortable with one another," a source told OK! magazine.
"They were flirty. They touched one another a lot."
They later returned to Justin's Rose Bay apartment arm in arm – where they spent the night!
Ever the gentleman, Justin took Ashley to a local cafe for morning coffee before he dropped her off at the airport to catch her flight home to Brisbane.
In the MAFS season finale which aired in Australia last week, Ashley, 28, appeared totally bent out of shape as she continued to watch - and hear - the cringey PDA show put on by her ex Troy Delmege and Justin's ex Carly Bowyer.
She admits to being totally blindsided by Troy and Carly's romance.
"I would have told him beforehand if I was in that situation, but that's the difference between us," a furious Ash said. "I'm very hurt."
But during this explosive finale, she also finally got to see footage of what happened at that infamous boys' night when, among all the other scandal, 41-year-old Justin admitted that Ash was more his type than Carly.
Talk about a revenge wife-swap!
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019