Spoiler alert: this article refers to some events which have not yet screened on New Zealand television.
We've watched as Ashley Irvin's marriage to Troy Delmege came to a mutual end at the final commitment ceremony. And not long before that, Justin Fischer and Carly Bowyer called time on their doomed-from-the-start union.
With all of the partner swapping that's been going on, we're hardly surprised to see another hook-up. But we did not see this one coming.
Despite their best efforts to keep a low profile, Justin Fischer and Ashley Irvin were spotted enjoying a romantic evening together in Sydney last week – just days after it was revealed their Married At First Sight ex-spouses, Troy Delmege and Carly Bowyer, had debuted their relationship in the most public way possible - coming out as a couple in the shocking season finale.
41-year-old millionaire Justin picked Ash, 28, up from the airport in his BMW convertible, before they sat down for an intimate dinner at the waterfront Park Hyatt Hotel.
The two lovebirds then took a romantic harbourside stroll, where Justin – known for being somewhat reserved when it comes to showing any affection – couldn't keep his hands off the blonde bombshell.
"They looked very comfortable with one another," a source told OK! magazine.
"They were flirty. They touched one another a lot."
They later returned to Justin's Rose Bay apartment arm in arm – where they spent the night!
Ever the gentleman, Justin took Ashley to a local cafe for morning coffee before he dropped her off at the airport to catch her flight home to Brisbane.
In the MAFS season finale which aired in Australia last week, Ashley, 28, appeared totally bent out of shape as she continued to watch - and hear - the cringey PDA show put on by her ex Troy Delmege and Justin's ex Carly Bowyer.
She admits to being totally blindsided by Troy and Carly's romance.
"I would have told him beforehand if I was in that situation, but that's the difference between us," a furious Ash said. "I'm very hurt."
But during this explosive finale, she also finally got to see footage of what happened at that infamous boys' night when, among all the other scandal, 41-year-old Justin admitted that Ash was more his type than Carly.
Talk about a revenge wife-swap!
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019