Spoiler alert: this article refers to some events which have not yet screened on New Zealand television.
We've watched as Ashley Irvin's marriage to Troy Delmege came to a mutual end at the final commitment ceremony. And not long before that, Justin Fischer and Carly Bowyer called time on their doomed-from-the-start union.
With all of the partner swapping that's been going on, we're hardly surprised to see another hook-up. But we did not see this one coming.
Despite their best efforts to keep a low profile, Justin Fischer and Ashley Irvin were spotted enjoying a romantic evening together in Sydney last week – just days after it was revealed their Married At First Sight ex-spouses, Troy Delmege and Carly Bowyer, had debuted their relationship in the most public way possible - coming out as a couple in the shocking season finale.
41-year-old millionaire Justin picked Ash, 28, up from the airport in his BMW convertible, before they sat down for an intimate dinner at the waterfront Park Hyatt Hotel.
The two lovebirds then took a romantic harbourside stroll, where Justin – known for being somewhat reserved when it comes to showing any affection – couldn't keep his hands off the blonde bombshell.
"They looked very comfortable with one another," a source told OK! magazine.
"They were flirty. They touched one another a lot."
They later returned to Justin's Rose Bay apartment arm in arm – where they spent the night!
Ever the gentleman, Justin took Ashley to a local cafe for morning coffee before he dropped her off at the airport to catch her flight home to Brisbane.
In the MAFS season finale which aired in Australia last week, Ashley, 28, appeared totally bent out of shape as she continued to watch - and hear - the cringey PDA show put on by her ex Troy Delmege and Justin's ex Carly Bowyer.
She admits to being totally blindsided by Troy and Carly's romance.
"I would have told him beforehand if I was in that situation, but that's the difference between us," a furious Ash said. "I'm very hurt."
But during this explosive finale, she also finally got to see footage of what happened at that infamous boys' night when, among all the other scandal, 41-year-old Justin admitted that Ash was more his type than Carly.
Talk about a revenge wife-swap!
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019