She's been one of the most open and honest stars to grace the screens on this season of Married At First Sight, and Alycia Galbraith is being praised for bearing her soul once again.
The 29-year-old Sydney stunner, whose marriage to Mat Lockett failed to work, took to social media to post a heartfelt before and after shot documenting her incredible weight loss.
Admitting she was "super nervous" to share her story, the student revealed she was initially hesitant to let the MAFS producers in on her past struggles.
"When the producers on Married at First Sight learnt about my weight loss journey, I was asked if I had any photos of myself at my biggest to include in my backstory, as it is a significant part of my life," she explained.
"I said no to sharing photos initially as it is hard to look at them myself let alone have others judge me!"
Addressing the first photo on the left, Alycia confessed that despite her beaming smile: "I wasn't a happy person. I was in a bad relationship I didn't have the strength to leave at the time, I was constantly criticised for the way I looked & rebelled by eating more."
WATCH: Mat and Alycia in happier times. Post continues...
"Literally the only reason I said yes to sharing my story in the end is because I was promised that it would help people & I really hope it can."
The reality star says she began to overhaul her life from the inside out, starting with a healthy mind, before getting rid of all the toxic people in her life.
"I grew mentally determined to become a healthy person purely for myself & my body followed. I got rid of anything/anyone toxic in my life, altered my diet & within 3 months I lost the first 12kgs. Over time I've managed to lose more than 30kgs & now feel the best I ever have," she said.
Alycia's inspirational post was inundated with love and support from friends and fans alike.
"WOW!!!!! That is amazing!! Good on you," one person wrote. "Well done on your courage and determination to transform your life and to show these photos. This is such an amazing and inspiring achievement," another penned.
"I love u no matter what u look like gorgeous xoxo," Alycia's MAFS co-star Jo Mcpharlin sweetly wrote.
Since her early departure from the show, the Sydney stunner has been linked to Davina Rankin's husband Ryan Gallagher.
"Ryan and Alycia are already in contact and everyone thinks they'd make a great couple," a source told NW magazine.
- FitnessA full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveToday 2:40pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveToday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayYesterday 2:10pm
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019
- FamilyChristmas with Cordis Auckland: Four delicious ways to celebrate the festive season
Now To LoveNov 19, 2019
- FamilyTheir daughter's last words: Psychic's message to grieving parents
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019