As if we weren't already excited for the upcoming New Zealand version of The Great Bake Off, the judges and co-hosts of the new show have been announced - and there's an incredible cast!
But one person we're particularly excited for? Madeleine Sami.
The star of Kiwi faves The Breaker Upperers, Super City and Sione's Wedding has been named as a co-host alongside Hayley Sproull (of Hayley's Kitchen and Jono and Ben fame).
Safe to say these two make a winning combination: both have a background in writing, acting and directing, and they're also both comedy gold.
We can't wait to crack up over their witty remarks in between salivating over dishes!
Of her appointment, Madeleine says: "I'm really looking forward to working on Bake Off, it's one of my favourite TV shows and when the opportunity came up to work on the Kiwi version I literally squealed with excitement.
"It is such a sweet natured show, literally and figuratively, and I can't wait to meet the contestants as that's always who I fall in love with most when I watch the show myself."
Hayley was similarly excited, saying: "I can't wait to host the show alongside Madeleine. We both love food and love to have fun so it's going to be a wild ride – fuelled by sugar, icing and lots of cream!
For those unfamiliar with the show, prepare to see 12 of New Zealand's best expert-in-their-own-home bakers putting their pastry, cake-baking and patisserie skills to the test - all for the prestigious title of 'New Zealand's best amateur baker'.
The lucky judges who will be assessing the creations (and probably taste-testing - where were we when they advertised for this job?) are patissier and award-winning baker, Dean Brettschneider (New Zealand's Hottest Home Baker), and owner of Auckland's The Great Catering Company and renowned chef Sue Fleischl.
To get an idea of what you can expect from The Great Kiwi Bake Off, check out some of the past creations from our friends across the Tasman.
But you've been warned - you may get hungry just looking at some of the delicious masterpieces!
It's safe to say we're really looking forward to seeing what our talented New Zealand bakers can come up with! In the meantime, we'll just be over here looking at these amazing passive-aggressive leaving party cakes...
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021