As if we weren't already excited for the upcoming New Zealand version of The Great Bake Off, the judges and co-hosts of the new show have been announced - and there's an incredible cast!
But one person we're particularly excited for? Madeleine Sami.
The star of Kiwi faves The Breaker Upperers, Super City and Sione's Wedding has been named as a co-host alongside Hayley Sproull (of Hayley's Kitchen and Jono and Ben fame).
Safe to say these two make a winning combination: both have a background in writing, acting and directing, and they're also both comedy gold.
We can't wait to crack up over their witty remarks in between salivating over dishes!
Of her appointment, Madeleine says: "I'm really looking forward to working on Bake Off, it's one of my favourite TV shows and when the opportunity came up to work on the Kiwi version I literally squealed with excitement.
"It is such a sweet natured show, literally and figuratively, and I can't wait to meet the contestants as that's always who I fall in love with most when I watch the show myself."
Hayley was similarly excited, saying: "I can't wait to host the show alongside Madeleine. We both love food and love to have fun so it's going to be a wild ride – fuelled by sugar, icing and lots of cream!
For those unfamiliar with the show, prepare to see 12 of New Zealand's best expert-in-their-own-home bakers putting their pastry, cake-baking and patisserie skills to the test - all for the prestigious title of 'New Zealand's best amateur baker'.
The lucky judges who will be assessing the creations (and probably taste-testing - where were we when they advertised for this job?) are patissier and award-winning baker, Dean Brettschneider (New Zealand's Hottest Home Baker), and owner of Auckland's The Great Catering Company and renowned chef Sue Fleischl.
To get an idea of what you can expect from The Great Kiwi Bake Off, check out some of the past creations from our friends across the Tasman.
But you've been warned - you may get hungry just looking at some of the delicious masterpieces!
It's safe to say we're really looking forward to seeing what our talented New Zealand bakers can come up with! In the meantime, we'll just be over here looking at these amazing passive-aggressive leaving party cakes...
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019