As if we weren't already excited for the upcoming New Zealand version of The Great Bake Off, the judges and co-hosts of the new show have been announced - and there's an incredible cast!
But one person we're particularly excited for? Madeleine Sami.
The star of Kiwi faves The Breaker Upperers, Super City and Sione's Wedding has been named as a co-host alongside Hayley Sproull (of Hayley's Kitchen and Jono and Ben fame).
Safe to say these two make a winning combination: both have a background in writing, acting and directing, and they're also both comedy gold.
We can't wait to crack up over their witty remarks in between salivating over dishes!
Of her appointment, Madeleine says: "I'm really looking forward to working on Bake Off, it's one of my favourite TV shows and when the opportunity came up to work on the Kiwi version I literally squealed with excitement.
"It is such a sweet natured show, literally and figuratively, and I can't wait to meet the contestants as that's always who I fall in love with most when I watch the show myself."
Hayley was similarly excited, saying: "I can't wait to host the show alongside Madeleine. We both love food and love to have fun so it's going to be a wild ride – fuelled by sugar, icing and lots of cream!
For those unfamiliar with the show, prepare to see 12 of New Zealand's best expert-in-their-own-home bakers putting their pastry, cake-baking and patisserie skills to the test - all for the prestigious title of 'New Zealand's best amateur baker'.
The lucky judges who will be assessing the creations (and probably taste-testing - where were we when they advertised for this job?) are patissier and award-winning baker, Dean Brettschneider (New Zealand's Hottest Home Baker), and owner of Auckland's The Great Catering Company and renowned chef Sue Fleischl.
To get an idea of what you can expect from The Great Kiwi Bake Off, check out some of the past creations from our friends across the Tasman.
But you've been warned - you may get hungry just looking at some of the delicious masterpieces!
It's safe to say we're really looking forward to seeing what our talented New Zealand bakers can come up with! In the meantime, we'll just be over here looking at these amazing passive-aggressive leaving party cakes...
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019