Walking to the top of Machu Picchu or taking a fancy luxury train ride, but actually probably just buying a house.
The Sound of Music
It's my favourite movie of all time and I've seen it way too many times to count.
Learn a trade; Buy a house in 2003.
Recently I texted a line producer who I barely know 'Hi baby'.
My wife's. I surprised her with a trip to Cabo, Mexico and it was real nice, man.
I watch a lot of Netflix, and I'm also addicted to [video game] FIFA 18 on PS4.
Berlin - I went a couple of years back for a holiday and it was so lovely.
Jackie Van Beek
Peppermint tea and anything by Weleda. I'm also a huge fan of apple cider vinegar.
Japanese or Vietnamese!
I do a bunch of different things: write, act, voiceover. It's an early morning type of life at the moment too, with a little baby. I get up and play for a bit and then try to get some coffee in me! I love to spend time with my family and friends. A lot of my friends have happened to have babies close together so it's a good excuse to hang now as well.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019